Agent Parker

PLEASE READ!!!! I GOT THIS IDEA FROM ANOTHER WATTPAD STORY! FORGOT WHICH STORY IT WAS CAUSE I HAVE 98 STORIES THAT I AM CURRENTLY FOLLOWING UP. AUTHOR OF THE ORIGINAL! IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOUR STORY WAS AMAZING!

------------------------

It was a normal school day. Quite perfect if you asked him. However, Parker luck always has to ruin it. 

He was in history class, the last class of the day. In this class, there was a rule. A rule that tended to make the class quite funny for the people not affected. The dreaded rule. If someone texted you, you would have to read it out to the class, and if someone called you, you would have to pick up and put it on speaker. Peter never had a problem with this because not many people called him in the first place, however, it decided to be a problem on this particular day.

"And so that was when the 7th crusade started. The Venetians were as-"

*ring ring*

"Mr.Parker" The teacher looked at him, and Peter was wide-eyed.

"You know the rule"

Peter sighed and rummaged through his backpack for the ringing phone. Once he found it he checked the contact and went wide-eyed.

"Mr.Teacher sir. I can't answer this."

"You know the rules, Peter."

"No, really I can't."

"And how many other students have told me that?" Trick question. A lot.

She had a point there. Peter sighed and prepared himself mentally. He pressed speaker and accepted the call.

"Ah. Agent Parker my goodness my boy I thought you weren't going to pick up. Listen we have another mission for you. Class one. Hydra has been spotted near the harbour. We need you to record them and grab intel. Then take them down. Their ETA is approxi-"

"uhhhhh. Mr.President sir?"

"Peter I already told you its John to you.  How many times do I have to tell you that? "

"A lot more Mr. president." Peter smiled, then remembered his predicament." I'm in class right now. And you're on speaker. And my class heard everything."

"Oh. So they know you're a secret agent that works for the government then?"

"They do now Mr. president."

"Oh. Well, at least I didn't spill any confidential information."

"Yeah. If you don't count my identity as confidential."

"Sorry about that agent Parker."

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! PENIS PARKER IS A SECRET AGENT! WHAT THE FUCK! I BULLY AND AGENT! OMG AND HE KNOWS THE PRESIDENT! FUCKING SHIT MAN!" Yelled Flash, slamming his hands onto the table.

"Wait. What did that kid just call you?" The president sounded mad.

"We had this conversation Mr.President. Just because you're the president of the united states doesn't mean that you can kill or harm or threaten minors." Peter said.

"I won't threaten him. I'll merely talk to him. Pass me over to him Agent Parker."

Peter facepalmed and stood up. He walked over to Flash and handed him the phone.

"Am I there?" asked the president.

"Yes sir."

"Alright then. Whats your name kid."

"F-flash."

"Full name dipshit."

"Mr. President. Language." Peter said.

"Jeez you sound like captain America kid. You're hanging around him too much."

"Parker knows CAPTAIN AMERICA!"

"The rest of the avenger too kid."

'WHAT!"

"Ok. Full name please."

"E-e-eugene Flash Thompson."

"Eugene Thompson. Ok. You're on the watch list now. Congratulations. If you so much as HUST ANYBODY EVER AGAIN... I'm the president and I have hitmen. Don't hurt anyone, don't bully anyone, and if you so much as look at agent Parker again you'll have the American government on your ass alright dipshit! And it's not only the American government. Peter is an agent loved by all governments. The only government you would ever be safe in is Antarctica. Oh, wait. That place doesn't have a government. Never mind. You won't be safe anywhere. GOT THAT!"

"Y-yes sir"

"Good. Oh, by the way Parker, Stark should be arriving any second to come to pick you up so suit up. You're already free to go I talked to your principal."

"Yes, sir." 

"Alright. Goodbye kid, and report to me in my office after the mission. President out."

The president hung up, and as soon as that happened people started to scream questions at him. Peter was overwhelmed and was more than grateful when he heard car tires screech to a stop outside the window of his classroom. It was the flying car that Howard had invented but modernized and worked way better. Peter Jumped out of the window with his bag and phone and didn't even look back as he got into the car and sped off.

The next day, no one remembered a thing about the incident. Courtesy of the government.

------------------

YESSSSSSS DONE! I actually am super happy that I managed to get a chapter out. One of my best friends left during school and instead of telling me where she was going she just left. Literally an hour later she sent a text message and image saying "Going to Japan" and an image of her on the plane. It's NOT EVEN FRIDAY YET! I AM SO JELOUSE! LIKE OMG!

GOODBYE MUFFINS! SEEYA NXT TIME!