Adopted (part 3)

I thought I posted something weeks ago, but apparently i didn't click the publish button and instead saved it. Sorry for the long wait guyssssss

_----------------------------------------------_

A few days after adopting Peter the tower was ready to receive its new guests. Peter had just gotten home from school and found the tower to be in a panic. Interns were cleaning up their stations, the training rooms were being thoroughly cleaned. When Peter got up to the Avengers floor to check it out he saw a flurry of maids going in and out of the rooms cleaning, making the beds, clearing the shelves, adding in what each Avenger might want in their rooms as a started decoration kit and more. The maids didn't even notice Peter as he stopped on the floor and walked up the corridor. Peter could see name plates on each door. He noticed that The Winter soldier and Captain America were in rooms opposite each other, and Bruce had the room at the end of the hall, closest to the emergency control chamber that was recently added in case he had to "Hulk out". 

Peter decided to get back in the elevator and when he got to the penthouse he found Tony and Pepper in the living room. Pepper was pacing back and forth on her phone, and Tony was watching her intently. Peter hopped over the couch, startling tony, and then Pepper hung up and turned to them.

"Five minutes." She looked at Tony.

Tony just nodded and started to stand, "Alrighty then", he said, now looking at Peter, "Show time" he said before giving Peter a wink and straightening his jacket.

Before Tony got in the elevator Peter stood up and asked quickly, "could I also meet them?"

Tony looked shocked "Didn't you want to introduce yourself slowly?" Tony raised his eyebrow.

"Well yeah but we could just tell them im your intern." Peter cocked his head to the side.

Pepper laid a hand on Peters shoulder and smiled down at him. With her heels, she was almost 3 inches taller than him. "I think that should be fine," and with that she lightly pushed him to the elevator along with herself.

When they were all in the elevator, Peter could feel Tony tense up more and more the lower in the building they got. Peter grabbed Tony's hand and looked up at Tony, "It'll be ok dad. If anything happens mom will kick their butts" he said while pumping a fist into the air.

"Yeah, thats right kiddo" Tony said, while ruffling Peters hair. Tony straightened his iconic sunglasses one more time and the elevator dinged open. 

Tony stepped out, and there they were. Natasha, Bucky, Steve, Clint, Bruce, Sam, and Wanda. 

(Those are all the ones im going to include...if you want more to join in in the future of the adoption series put your suggestions here ----->)

Bruce was the first one to walk up to Tony and greet him. Although they were never really broken apart, Bruce had gone to live on his own for a while and decided to come back along with the others. The hug lasted quite a bit. The next was Natasha, who also gave Tony a hug.

After a few moments of staring, the rest of the group started to shift. Steve stepped forward, "It's good to see you Tony. Really it is, and tha-"

"Ap ap ap ap ap...No thank yous. I wont accept them. And besides, I offer James here an apology" Tony said, now looking towards Bucky.

"Please, call me Bucky. It makes me feel more like... me." Bucky and tony shook hands.

'Well...should we go upstairs? The private elevator isn't big enough to hold us all at once, so we will go up in two groups. I'll take the first, Pep will take the second. Pete you're with me."