Chapter 4

Edited.

Raiden dropped me off at the club telling me he would be back later because he had something to take care of. I head inside the club and work my ass off making up for the time I missed even though I don't really have to. I thought I could give the other three a break.

Raiden came walking in a few minutes before my shift ended his gaze was on me the whole time while I finished my shift.

I watched as people started to rush out of the building when it became closing time.

"Finally it's over" I dramatically throw myself into a chair. Andy, Haven, and Amanda turned to me glaring.

"You weren't even here the whole time Keira you didn't have to deal with the worst customers" Amanda laughs.

"So I was rudely awoken from my slumber to come and work here" I send Raiden a glare.

"And I'm still tired" I whine throwing my head back and I slid my back down the chair. I get up a few seconds later and start to wipe down the counter.

"You're lucky you are adorable or Raiden would have fired you on the first day" Amanda smiles at me. I

"Excuse me but I'm sexy as hell" I throw the rag I was cleaning with at her. Amanda shakes her head chuckling.

"Hurry up Keira I want to go home" Raiden snapped from the door where he was impatiently waiting.

"Give me a fucking minute, god damn you're impatient as fuck" I snap back.

"You're 'bout to be walking the fuck home if you don't hurry the fuck up"

"Well thank God I have legs because that's what they are made for" I glare at Raiden before I turn back to Amanda. Haven gave me a wired shocked look before her eyes widen. Raiden grabbed my hand and dragged me to the door.

"Well, I'll see you guys later" I wave at them as I ripped my hand from Raiden.

Raiden drives me him once we get into his car. When Raiden pulled up to my house all I saw was my stuff laying on the lawn.

"You need me to beat his ass for you?" Raiden asked.

"That'll only get us both in trouble beside he only did it because manny took me off the mission" I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"Grab your stuff you can stay at mine tonight" Raiden gets out of the car. I follow him over to my stuff.

"You can just drop me off at my real house," I say grabbing my bags from the ground.

"Nah I just want to go home you can leave whenever you want tomorrow or a different day if you please," he says shoving my stuff into the car.

"Is this just another way for you to get me to make up my mind about our deal?" I turn toward him.

"Maybe" he smirks kissed my cheek then he jumped into the car. I roll my eyes and get in the car.

Raiden drives to his house. No matter how many times I've seen this place it still amazes me.

"You need another tour or do you remember where everything is?" Raiden asked opening the door for me.

"I'm pretty sure I know where everything is at if you didn't change anything" I walk in.

"Didn't change a thing I don't have the time to?" he says walking up the stairs.

"You can take one of the guest rooms or you can bunk with me your choice" Raiden sent me a wink before he climbed the rest of the way up the stairs.