Chapter 23 The Last Chapter

Edited.

Months have past and I couldn't be happier. I had my wedding at the beginning of June. Haven had already planned the whole thing before Raiden even asked me to marry him and I was amazed at how excited she was.

I just found out I was pregnant a few days ago but I haven't told Raiden yet. I was thinking that since fathers day is tomorrow I would tell him then. I am going to tell the girls about them having a brother or sister in an hour when I take them out for dinner since Raiden has a meeting tonight. Ooh, I also made up with my brother so we can now sit in the same room and have a decent conversation.

"Love why are you avoiding me?" Raiden says popping his head into the kitchen.

"I'm not avoiding you," I say walking out of the kitchen.

"See there you go again trying to get away from me" Raiden groans following me up the stairs.

"Trust me Raiden if I was trying to avoid you I would be at my house" I look back at him to reassure him I'm not avoiding him. Ok, maybe I'm avoiding him a little bit because I'm just so excited for this baby its kinda hard for me to keep it a secret until tomorrow.

He groans walking away. I sigh following Raiden. He walks into his office taking a seat. I walk through the door causing him to look at me.

"I thought you were avoiding me?" he says looking back at his computer.

"I told you I was not avoiding you" I sat on his desk next to his computer.

"Are you sure?" he asked looking at me but I don't look into his eyes. I know if I look into his eyes that I would tell him I'm pregnant and then the surprise is ruined.

"Are you ok?" he asked causing me to look into his eyes. Shit. I bit my tongue as I nod my head.

Raiden lifted his hand to my cheek. Double shit. He really wants me to ruin this surprise, doesn't he?

I bit down on my tongue a little harder waiting for him to remove his hand from my cheek.

"Why do I feel like your not being honest?" concern was written over his face.

"I'm fine, trust me I'm just overly excited about-" I cut myself off.

"It's a surprise but trust me I'm more than fine" I give him a bright smile before I peck his lips. He smiles back before nodding his head and pecking my lips.

"Ok, I'm gonna go check on the girls and leave you to your work" I give his hand a squeeze before I walk out of the room.

I find the girls outside playing in the sand. I open the door telling to come and get cleaned up so we can go get food.

They race each other inside. Zola was letting Lilith win. I roll my eyes as they slowly walk up the stairs when they see Raiden at the top getting ready to come down.

"I gotta go make sure you girls get something to eat" Raiden kissed my cheek before heading towards the door.

"Yeah, cause I'm just gonna let them starve" I roll my eyes muttering dumbass.

"What was that" Raiden turned around smirking which told me he knew what I said.

"I said I love you" I smile.

"Yeah sure you did" he chuckled walking out the door.

I walk into Zola's room hearing the shower running. I then head into Lilith's room seeing her wiping her face with a wet soapy washcloth. I chuckle at her but help her clean her face and arms.

Once Zola was changed we got into the car and went to a little dinner the girls loved.

I parked the car and the girls ran inside when they saw Jade through the window. Jade is a worker here but she is also apart of Raiden's gang.