Chapter 18

Edited

The day went by slowly but it was somewhat fun. I hung out with Jonah and a bunch of other guys from the gang.

"Alright I'm gonna go I'll see you guys around" I pat Jonah's knee gaining his attention.

"What why?" he whined.

I ignore his question as I go upstairs to tell Raiden. I find the conference room in no time.

I knock on the door before peeking my head in. People were already getting up to leave. Great I really didn't want to interrupt something.

I push the door open wider for the people exiting the room. I nod at a few of them who said hello.

Once the room was completely empty I stepped into the room. I made my way over to Raiden as he sat in the same spot looking over papers.

"Hey I'm gonna head out I thought you might want to know," I say placing my hand on Raiden's shoulder.

"You going home?" he asked flipping the page.

"I'm gonna go back to my house," I say causing Raiden to snap his head towards me.

"Your house?" he asked calmly, I could tell he was wanting to know why.

"Don't worry I'll be back I just have a few things I need to grab" I say playing with his hair.

"I'm coming I really want to see where you have been living without me" Raiden packs up all his papers then he stands up.

"I'm gonna put this in my office then we can take my car and go to yours" he grabs my hand leading me out of the room and down the hall where his office is located.

Raiden puts the paper in a cabinet before he locked up his office.

"Ready to go"

"Yeah let's go"

We walk out to Raiden's car. I tell Raiden where I live as we got into the car.

"I can't believe you live around here," Raiden say pulling into the driveway of my house.

When I told him where I lived Raiden flipped out because this is the bad part of town.

"Well get used to it because this is home and it's not like I ever walked these streets and even if I did I'm a fucking assassin," I say rolling my eyes as I get out if the car.

I unlock the house door leaving it open for Raiden. Raiden comes in a few minutes later grumbling.

"Are you done pouting about the location of my house?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"No" I shake my head turning my back to him as I head up the stairs. I push the door to my room open.

"Why do you need a three bedroom house?" Raiden flopped down on my bed.

"I designed this house to have three rooms for things I needed each room is very different and I also have a secret basement" I grab a duffel bag and start throwing some more clothes in it. I'm getting tired of wearing the same 5 clothes over and over again.

"What else do you need that I can pack for you?" I glance at Raiden as I thought about what he could pack.

I grab two duffel bags tossing them to him. I motioned for him to follow me as I walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I head over to the island clearing off the random shit I had on it. Raiden gives me a confused look.

I push a button on the underside of the marble top. The top slowly lifted up revealing one side of the base of the island to be a gate. I open the gate then walk down the stairs flicking on the light when I reach the bottom of the stairs.

I looked around the room that was filled with weapons and a bunch of files that were on a bunch of people in Raiden's gang.

Raiden eyes are wide as he looked around the room. He took in every single weapon that hung on the walls or on a rack in the corner of the room.

"Damn if only I had a room like this" Raiden walked around the room.

"You can start packing these up if you want you can give them to your gang members just don't touch the swords," I say sternly.

"Why can't I touch the swords?" Raiden asked curiously as to why he can't touch them.

"They are achievements for when I was learning at Red Cipher. It's similar to the kids in karate and what color of belt they achieve for learning and doing certain things" I say looking at all 9 Swords. I can remember each task I had to complete to earn each of them. Each assassin was given a certain weapon that they learned how to use without a problem. Mine just so happened to be a sword.

I finished packing more clothes and a few personal items before I made my way downstairs.

"I'll give you credit this is one good looking house inside and out but the neighborhood is shitty" I roll my eyes at Raiden when he walked back inside from taking the weapons out to his car.

"And this is why I never came back here since I started dating you and also why I never told you where I live" 

"And I'm glad for that" he gave me a cheeky smile. Raiden took the bags I was holding from me before walking back outside.

I head to the kitchen then down the stairs to the basement. I grab all 9 of my swords. I turn the light off before making my way upstairs.

I close the gate and shut the top of the island. I walk outside after I locked my house up. I place my swords in the back seat.

I get into the passenger seat of the car. Once my door was shut Raiden took off. The drive to Raiden's house was quick.

Raiden helps me carry my stuff up to my room. He leaves after all my bags are placed on my bed.

I start putting my clothes in the closet to free up bed space so I could sleep.