Chapter 6

Edited.

I haven't seen Raiden since this morning when he stormed off. Well, it's not like I actually went out of my room to go find him so I have no clue where he is.

I start to feel my stomach growl for the hundredth time today. I have been avoiding leaving my room just so I don't run into him because I can't take his shit right now. I just spent 5 weeks being starved just so I could learn my lesson. Just to let you guys know sticking someone in a room with barely any food does nothing to a person who hasn't really done anything to get taken off a mission.

I groan when my stomach growls again. I push myself up from my bed then head to the kitchen. So far I haven't run into Raiden.

I walk into the kitchen seeing Raiden, Andy, and Jaxon standing at the counter talking seriously. They all stop when they hear me walk in.

"Hey, I haven't seen you since you walked in this morning," Andy says.

"Yeah, I've been avoiding all of you," I say heading to the fridge.

"And why would you do that?" Raiden asked. I give him an are you serious look.

"You can't be serious right now have you seen me this is disgusting," I say pointing to my boney body. They just stare at me.

"Are you serious I'm pretty sure any girl in high school would want a body like that" Andy says eating him a death glare from Raiden and my brother.

"Dude you don't make comments like that to a girls face when they are clearly upset about what they look like" Jaxon hits Andy on the back of his head.

"Damn alright I'm sorry but to be fair you look fine," Andy says.

"You only like saying that because you like dating the dead so you're used to seeing bones" I laugh grabbing out random ass stuff from the fridge. I start eating whatever I got out.

"Raiden well catch up with you later and finish our conversation then," Jaxon says walking out with Andy. I watch as they leave before I shift my gaze to Raiden.

"Do you want a specific thing for dinner?" he asks coming closer.

"Yo I could go for pizza," I say with my mouth full.

Raiden smiles at me before he starts pulling things from the cupboard to make my pizza. Raiden's pizza is the best and he knows it's my favorite.

I start putting the things I didn't eat back in the fridge. I was as Raiden sprinkles cheese on the pizza.

Once Raiden was done making the pizza he stuck it in the oven. He turns around looking at me.

"You have no idea how worried I was about you I thought that something happened to you because of what we had going on," he says looking away from me.

"Fear is a weakness" is all I say which make him look up in confusion.

"You feared that I wasn't coming back fear is a weakness to everybody besides you can never get rid of me that easily" I smirk walking towards him.

I stop in front of Raiden looking up at him. I wrap my arms around him burying my head into his chest. Raiden stiffens but soon relaxes. Raiden wraps his arms around my body laying his head on top of my head.

I pull my head from Raiden's looking up at him. Being this close is making those feeling I had for him resurface. I never stopped loving him. I just had to hurry those feeling really deep.

I step up on my tiptoes bring my face closer to Raiden's as he leans down at the same time. Guess he had the same idea.

Our lips touch and it doesn't take long before our lips are moving in sync. Raiden smiles into the kiss before he pulls away. He looks at me carefully.