moon

KNJ

  ☾

step after step after step.

I was so terrified.

Namjoon knew that the long walk which made his legs ache would be worth it and as soon as he saw the hefty sign surrounded by trees- matching the colour of the billboard ... a smile formed on his lips.

the zoo.

his peaceful place.

my safe yet traumatic space.

he made his way inside, buying a ticket and he accidentally ignores the lady asking him for a picture with the green screen.

"crabs crabs crabs..."

he trails off as he mutters under his breath- following the path that was familiar yet overloaded with people.

"that hurts!"

and the whole day was spent with Namjoon waving at animals, taking too many pictures and videos and enjoying his free time.

the smile didn't wipe off his face even when a young lady came up to him holding a sullen expression, with a hint of turbulence.

"you know the zoo is about to close right?" she asks.

Namjoon nods in a rush. "y-yeah, I'll be out in a minute."

he takes in her shaky hand holding a cigarette, her scowl and her glorious brown eyes. her brown made him feel warm and happy.

and the lady who's facial expression which included furrowed brows and anger, contrasted with her unknown, unexpected beauty. she made Namjoon leave his happy place.

but maybe another happy place for him was meant to be discovered.

thank you for anticipating it guys & thank you for the love !!

i hope you like it so far :) it gonna be hella deep just saying

A.