is

KNJ & LJ

☾☽

Jia stands at the bus stop with an umbrella held by her wet hand.

she holds it with strength and hopes it doesn't blow away like it did a few minutes ago as she left work.

Namjoon approaches her and she quickly rushes towards him, holding the umbrella over his lanky figure.

the rain is heavy as it falls down on everyone. drops of water soak into people's clothes as they rush to cover themselves, hiding under roofs and lifting up bags, jackets over their heads. the rain causes wandering strangers to frown which Jia notices every time, but when seeing Namjoon smiling warmly, under the rain... she's baffled. 

he pushes the umbrella away, placing it over Jia's head. Namjoon keeps his hands tucked inside his coat pockets before leaning closer with a kind smile.

"you don't want to share?" Jia asks, referring to the umbrella as she looks for their bus to arrive.

Namjoon shakes his head.

"why not?"

she's a manipulative sociopath.

"i like the rain." he murmurs and tilts his head when he catches Jia staring at him. she notices and looks away.

"and i like the sunshine."

Jia hums, facing away from him and hopes she doesn't look ugly with her horrendous hair due to the rain, her sleepless eyes and her weary posture with slumped shoulders. "my mood depends on the weather."

"she's a good woman... i find it so hard to believe she could do that-"

"recently its been raining a lot." she looks around and notices how Namjoon is one of
the best listeners. she takes in his coloured coat with fur, scruffy boots and the beanie covering his forehead. their copper eyes bore into each other as she notices the dimples forming.

"so you've been gloomy."

"exactly." she laughs.

"your father destroyed my life."

"your mother destroyed my life."

Namjoon and Jia, in their own homes that evening, watched the rain fall outside of their windows along with the sun shining at the same time, thoughts of each other on their minds.

that evening it rained whilst the sun was shining, a rainbow.