know?

KNJ

☾☽

slow months passed and Namjoon was left to walk alone in life... again.

unfortunately, life is bitter, accidental and Namjoon doesn't know why he needs a reminder every time he starts to feel relaxed. he should've known something was going to go wrong and it hurt him more then he expected it to.

because this time, the inevitable reminder was dreadful.

Jia left him.

was she just a ghost? was she even real?

i should've seen it coming, i shouldn't have got attached, he was blaming himself and he was tired of life. all the obstacles life continues to throw at him makes him feel vulnerable.

Jia stopped waiting for him at the bus stop, he stopped seeing her around town, when he asked about her at the zoo, they told him she left for good a week ago. when he visited her house, he saw a FOR SALE sign and he walked away.

maybe her husband found out about her meeting up with him, maybe she had to move due to unknown circumstances or maybe she got tired of him. all Namjoon knows is that, maybe they were meant to be nothing but secret admirers. destined strangers that were meant to cross paths at the right time to tell their narratives, finally being heard clearly.

so Namjoon walks along the streets of occupied Seoul, wondering why she left, where she left to, if she's okay, why she didn't leave him a note or an explanation, did his existence mean anything to her?

 yes she's gone, but her presence will live with Namjoon forever.

so Namjoon smiles, wrapping his scarf around his neck with a heavy heart because he was always meant to be this way.

an alone moonchild.