your

KNJ

KNJ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Namjoon strolls to the same bus stop opposite the zoo.

he checks his watch and sees it's the exact time he first talked to her.

so he looks around, waiting for her.

they told me trauma needs to be talked about in order to move on.

but what if i didn't want to talk?

what if talking about it made trauma take control of me, with its hands around my throat as it's fingers pushed into each side, forcing me to choke?

they forced me to talk about my trauma, my past which apparently defined me. they left me to deal with the pain.

they said analysing the trauma would help. why did they lie?

"analysing trauma means more memories are created and remembered, therefore... you will have a better recall system and better memory."

Namjoon takes another look at his watch before hearing a cry.

a cry from a person hiding her face behind her musky hair. it's the lady he's intrigued by, the one who smokes and provides him with his ticket to the zoo.

Namjoon feels his chest turning heavy with sympathy and bafflement when he notices her trying to control her cries, her body shaking uncontrollably, she wipes frantically at the tears pouring down her cheeks and brings the sides of her coat closer together so she feels warmer.

please don't cry, he says mentally.

but Jia leaves Namjoon's sight before he has the chance to talk to her.