01 | the night we met

✿ ✿ ✿

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼,

I'm not sure why I'm writing this.

I heard it was a good way to express your feelings without saying it out loud. Let's see how it goes then.

You looked lovely today, by the way.
Wearing that smirk in your face that screams trouble, but your eyes were shinning like they always do.

It's probably foolish of me
to fancy you, but I can't help it.
You have always been so kind to me, since the first time we met.

It's been a two years already, can you believe that?

I still vividly remember when you came to the library to the table Remus and me were doing our assignments.

You patiently waited for Remus to finished up when you looked up and notice me.

I knew who you were, of course, everyone in the school knew.
And even though it was our third year and we were in the same house, you had never acknowledged me despite my friendship with Remy.

You were confused for a second when you saw me sitting next to Remus.
I had trouble with the charms homework and he kindly offer me some help (you have great friends, I hope you know that)

But you quickly recover and offer me a smile which made me turn red.
There's when your smile grew wider. I bet you love that effect you have on people.

You asked for my name and I looked at Remus for help.

I'm sorry if you thought I didn't want to talk to you, it's just that I get
this weird feeling when I meet someone, it makes me nervous and I stutter,
it's not cute.

Remus told you my name
and you smile at me again, asking why you have never see me around.

I shrugged and looked down. Then I heard you chuckle. I'm not going to lie,
it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

When we finally finished, Remus said goodbye to me and you offer
me one last smile, promising me that you'll talk to me later.

I was shocked at first.
Why would you want to talk to me?
Having so much people around you where to chose from, and you wanted to talk to me?

Then before disappearing, you said with a smile plastered on you face
goodbye, Sammy!

There's when I smiled at you
and saw you go, laughing at something you had said.

You are the only person that has called me Sammy. Everyone calls me Samantha or Sam. But you calling me Sammy made me feel special.

It was probably nothing special for you, I know that. But I'm still grateful
that you came to the library that night, otherwise I wouldn't had met you.

It has been lovely talking to you in the common room or during classes ever since then (even though Slughorn doesn't like when you make me laugh during the lesson)

I hope that you had a great day today, although I heard you got
detention with Mcgonagall, so good luck with that.

It's almost midnight, so I should probably go to bed right now if I don't want to fall asleep during class.

Goodbye Sirius, I'll see you tomorrow.

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂,

         𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓪