96 | always

✿ ✿ ✿

      Samantha yawned, stretching to welcome the morning in her body

Samantha yawned, stretching to welcome the morning in her body. Today was her free day, so she had woken up late in the morning. It felt good not having to go to work, the Ministry was a whole mess, even if people didn't realize it.

She took the plates from the counter and put them in her bag, packing them to go. She also got tea and some candy.

She would have liked to spent the day with all her friends, especially Sirius, but they were all working and wouldn't going to be able to be with her. She understood, of course, work was work.

Everyone was working, except for Remus. He was looking for a new job, because the last one he had didn't treat him very good. Samatha knew he had been a little down, so she wanted to cheer him up. Especially because it was one of those days where he was sick for his allergies.

She had made lasagna the day before and had packed some for them to eat. She hoped he was home, if not, she was going to truly be alone that day.

Sighing, she took her bag and closed all the doors, putting protective spells around the flat. Once everything was done, she smiled satisfactory and went outside. With one last look at the house, she apparated to the boy's home.

Samantha knocked on the door, waiting for Remus to answer. She didn't went inside right away, she had manners unlike them who liked to scared her every time.

After a couple of seconds, the door finally opened, revealing a tired Remus. His eyes widen a little once he saw her, but she ignored it and gave him a smile.

❝Top of the morning, Remy❞ she smiled, interlacing her fingers together.

❝M-morning, Sam❞ he replied, looking a little startled.

❝Everything okay?❞ she furrowed her eyebrows, fearing that he might not wanted her there ❝If it's not a good time, I can come back later❞

Remus shook her head quickly, giving her a fainted smile ❝Of course not❞ he sniffed, opening the door wider ❝come in❞

Samantha smiled gently as she entered ❝thank you❞

❝What are you doing here?❞ he asked once she was settled down in the table, where he watched as she took out some plates and more stuff.

❝Well, today's my day off, so I figured we could have lunch together?❞ she smiled, shrugging a little ❝We used to do that a lot in school, remember? Waiting for each other so we could eat and discuss our daily topics❞

Remus chuckled, nodding multiple times as he remembered those occasions. Samantha looked at him, noticing he seemed tired, as bags were under his eyes and he was a pale.

❝Yeah, I remember❞ Remus smiled, walking towards the table ❝What's all this?❞

    ❝Well, you don't really like to go out and eat so I brought the food to you❞ Samantha took out the plates of lasagna and put on in front of him ❝I also brought some soup, movies and tea, I know you like to have soup when your sick because of your allergies❞