Chapter 4

*Enjoy!💖*

I walk around the mall looking through stores. My phone vibrates. I look at the caller ID and see Maddie.

"Hello?," I say.

"Hey where were you again?," Madd's says. "Johnny and I were waiting for you. He had practice but you told him you'd be there to watch him practice."

"I know," I say.

"And I have your stuff," she says. "But where are you?"

I sigh. "I'm at the mall."

"Why?"

"Cause Aiden pissed me off," I say with a huff.

"Damn, I gotta hear this," she says. "But come on, practice is about to start."

"On my way."

I hang up the phone and make my way back outside to my car. Quickly, I drive down the long road and pull into the school parking lot. I Sprint to the football field with my boobs bouncing everywhere and meet Maddie by the bleachers.

*Heavy breathing*

"You okay?," Maddie asks.

"Ye...ah," I breathe out. "I'm fine. Where's Johnny?"

"He's sitting over there with Mark," she says.

"K. I'll be right back," I say leaving Maddie.

I walk over to the bench Johnny and Mark are sitting on and smile and Johnny stands up.

"God you made it," he breathed out. "What happened to you?"

"Long story," I laugh. "I'll tell you later."

"Okay," he laughs.

"Hey babe," Mark says looking up from his phone.

He leans down and kisses my cheek as I watch the football players come out. Aiden meets my eyes and grins. I look away and focus my eyes on Mark and Johnny.

"Hi," I say back to Mark. "How was your day?"

"I should be asking you that," he says. "Why'd you beat up Cameron?"

"Cause she threw a basketball at my face," I say. "She deserved it."

"No one deserves to be beat up," Mark says.

"You weren't saying that to her when she beat me up," I say.

"Thats cause you got smart with her," he says.

"Wha-?"

"Okay anyways," Johnny says. "I need our good luck handshake for this practice. Coach isn't in the mood."

"I gotcha."

We stand across from each other and then start off with a normal fist bump. Then it goes to us snapping, turning, and hitting our hands together. At the end, we lock hands and kiss our pinkies.

"Thank you," he says smiling.

"No problem," I say. "I'm on the bleachers with Madd's if you need anything."

"Got it."

*Whistle blow*

Everyone runs to the center to meet coach. I walk up the bleachers and plopped down next to Madd's.

"Um Amelia?," Madd's says hitting my leg.

"Yea?," I say.

"Aiden is staring at you," she says.

I looked over at the huddle and see him standing there with his eyes glued on me.

"He's probably scheming about what he's going to kill me with," I say looking away.

She laughs. "So, where are we going to eat at with the team today?," she asks.

"I don't know," I say. "Mark can't come tonight so we can just go eat at Frankie's Pizza Palace in the mall."

"Oh I love that place," Madd's says.

"Good, then Frankie's it is."

*Hope you enjoyed! Love you guys! Bye bye!💖*