Chapter 11

*Hope you are enjoying! Recommend this to friends!Enjoy!*

After the situation, Johnny called me and demanded an explaination. I gave him one as I drove home to get changed while the team was at school doing the same. Pulling into our driveway, I climb into the backseat and try changing quickly. ~I'm just too lazy to change inside.~ When I finish, I adjust my dress and pull my heels on. I climb back into the front seat and fix up my make up then put everything away.

*Ring!*

I pick up the phone and see Johnny's caller ID.

"Hello?," I say.

"Where are you?," I hear him yell. "The party started."

"I'm on my way," I say. "Its at your house right?"

"Yep."

"Okay, on my way."

I hang up the phone and start the car. Making my way to Johnny's house, my phone buzzes.

Text Messages

Unknown: Hey short stuff😉 meet me in Johnny's garden behind his house. See you soon💖

End of Messages

"Should I go?," I say to myself.

I pull in to Johnny's coalesce driveway and park my car in the grass by the end of the coalesce. Getting out the car, I make my way inside. I can hear the music blaring as I get close to the house. I opened the door and make my way inside the crowded house. The first thing on my mind is a drink, so I make my way to his kitchen and grab me a beer.

Text Messages

Uknown: Don't ignore me short stuff. I just saw you walk in. Meet me in 3 minutes under the blossom tree

End of Messages

My entire brain told me no. "No! Don't go! The person's a stalker!" But, the small part of my brain called curiosity took the best of my body. Cause next thing I know, I'm walking through crowds of people to get to the back door. The oysters were curious to and they got eaten, but I just couldn't help myself.

I walk out the back door and pass people that are drunk and dancing. Making my way through the garden, I go to the blossom tree and wait.

"Didn't think you'd actually come."

I turn around and meet eyes with a smiling Aiden. He wore a tight black v-neck shirt that showed every muscle, and some black skinny jeans. ~God of those muscles...~

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he says.

I pull out my phone and snap a quick photo. He laughs.

"Aiden what do you want?," I ask him. "And how'd you get my number?"

"Well, I want to talk," he says. "And I got it from Johnny."

"That asshole," I growl. "But talk. What's up?"

"Wanna get outta here?," he asks with a smirk.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Do you wanna get outta here?," he asks again. "I have something better than this."

I glare at him. "No thanks, I'm not becoming one of your whores."

I start to walk off but he grabs my arm gently.

"No, I was not meaning that," he said. "I was just saying do you want to get out of here. I want to show you something."

I look at him and sigh.

"Sure," I say. "But you need to bring me back here so I can get my car."

"Alright I will," he says. "Now come on."

Aiden takes hold of my hand and pulls me over to the back door. He pulls me through the crowd of people and out to the front door.

"Where's your car?," I ask him once we stood in the coalesce.

"Car?," he said. "Don't you mean bike?"

I watch as Aiden walks over to a beautiful black or maybe dark blue motorcycle. The shiny Metals catch my eye. I notice how squeaky clean the muffler is.

"Is this a Harley Davidson bike?," I ask as I walk over to it and admire the well stitched leather seat

I run my hand over the smooth black surface of the hand clutch.

"You know bikes?," he asks with a hint of amusement in his voice.

I laugh. "Only a little bit," I say.

"Ever ridden on a bike?," he asks as he picks up a black helmet.

"Oh I wish," I say laughing.

Aiden hands me the helmet.

"There's always a first time for everything," he says as he climbs onto the bike.

"Wha-."

"Come on," he says.

I pull the helmet on and throw my leg over the bike.

"Don't you have an extra helmet for yourself?," I ask concerned.

"Nope," he says popping the p. "Hold on tight."

*Hope you liked! Love you guys! Sorry I took so long. I had writers block for the longest 😂. Anyways, see you next time! Bye bye!💖*

 Anyways, see you next time! Bye bye!💖*