Chapter 9

*Hope you enjoy! Recommend the book to your friends please!💖*

Amelia

"You know I'm not a shopping girl unless I'm in the mood Madd's," I say as we drive down the road to the mall.

"Well, you better get yourself into the mood," she says "Cause we're buying you a new closet."

"What!," I gasp. "We both don't have that much money in our accounts."

"Not my account," Madd's says smiling. "My dad gave me his card."

"I'm not even surprised," I say.

The car comes to a stop and we get out.

"I can't believe you got me to do this," I groan.

"I can," she says smiling. "Now come on."

I sigh and get out of her car. We walk into the mall and past the food court. Madd's stops.

"Ahhh," she breaths out. "The sweet smell of fashion."

"What about food?," I say.

She smiles. "That too. Now, lets go to Reamies first."

I follow Maddie to the first store. If felt like she was just putting words into my mouth. Cuz every time she asked if I like something, she would say "okay cool I like it too." So, I had no say in what was being picked. We got mostly crop top hoodies, some jeans and skirts. She barely picked out any shirts. Next to shoes. At the moment, she's pulling me into Torrid for some shoes to go with my outfits. As soon as we walk in, she locks eyes with the dresses and I know we're going to be in here forever. ~God please be with me while we're in here or any other store...~

5 Hours Later

13 dresses, 13 hoodies/shirts, four pairs of jeans, three skirts, too cute comfy clothes, two pairs of flats, and finally 9 heels. Our total price was around $600.35. We pull into my driveway and get out the car. Our maid Lucy and our chauffeur Daniel came running out the house to help us. The two of them combined had to take in 12 bags to my room while Maddie and I took 11 boxes of shoes to my room. Also with a little help from Lucy and Daniel.

It only took about 5 minutes but we all finished and I think Lucy and Daniel for the needed help. ~Yes, I have "Maids" but I only ask for them when I desperately need them.~

"So, what outfit are you wearing tomorrow?," Madd's asks me as she tosses some of my old clothes in a bag.

"I barley know what I got," I laugh.

Maddie suggested we threw away some stuff to make room for my new clothes in my closet. I just tell her what and what not to throw away.

"Well, its supposed to be warmer tomorrow," she says.

"Then I think the black off shoulder zip-up tee with the black button-front flare skirt and the black and white Converse," I say as I plan it in my head.

"Oh, that'd look cute," Madd's says. "What would you wear to the victory party if we win?"

I laugh. "I'm not going to the party."

"Um, yes you are," she says. "You have to be there for Johnny."

~Ugh! I hate when she does that...~

"Fine," I say. "I'll wear the maroon lace trim Fringe halter dress with the Stiletto peep toe cut out black and red heels." (Pictures will be at the beginning of Chapter 10)

"Great choice," she says. "It shouldn't be chilly so you won't need a sweater. And don't forget your purse."

"Thanks," I say. "Now, lets finish this up."

We finished putting the clothes away. We finished at 8 and Maddie left at 8:10 since she was still sort of grounded. I decided to put on the set of the blue velvet halter top and shorts for bed. Let me just say, they felt great on my skin and even better when I was able to finally lay in my bed and feel the cushions wrap around me.

Pajamas

*Ding!*

*Ding!*

I pick up my phone and confusion consumes me.

Text Messages

Unkown: Goodnight short stuff😉 see you soon hothead

End of Messages

I roll my eyes and ignore the text. Plugging my phone up, I roll over and let sleep take hold of me.

*Hope you enjoyed! Love you guys! ByeBye!💖*