Chapter 21

*Hey guys! This may or may not be the last chapter. I'm honestly not very sure. But love you guys! Enjoy!💖*

We have been laying in bed for 2 hours. His arms haven't left my waist once, and I didn't want them to. I felt so safe and right in his arms. Every once in a while he'd move up and kiss my forehead. Just lying here with him brings a new beat to my heart. I finally understand how I feel. Looking at him I smile.

"You know we gotta get up at some point," I say to him.

"Yeah," he says. "I'll let you go in an hour."

I laugh. "You said that an hour ago."

"Oh yeah," he says. "Fine, but one more kiss."

A giggle escapes my lips. ~Wait! A GIGGLE!!!~

"Fine."

He puts a hand on the back of my neck and pulls me into a kiss. I slowly melt into the kiss as it warms my entire body. I smiled widely and he pulls away.

"Why are you smiling so much?," he laughs. "I want to kiss those lips not your beautiful white teeth."

I laugh. "I'm sorry, I just can't help it."

"Mmm it's alright," he says. "You're free to go."

"Just one more kiss?," I ask him.

"Of course," he says smiling.

His soft lips connect with mine and I feel my chest catch fire. I smile again he laughs.

"You're weird," he says laughing.

"And you love me for it," I tell him.

His face gets close to mine and he smirks. "I sure do," he whispers before pecking my lips.

"Hey that wasn't a kiss," I say with a sad tone.

"You can have one when you get up," he says getting out of bed.

I jump out the bed and he smiles with those beautiful pearly whites. He kisses me again and wraps his strong arms around my waist.

"Mmm," I groan into the kiss.

He pulls me away but rests his forehead on mine.

"You are something," he laughs.

"Oh I know," I say smiling.

"Come on, you gotta do stuff today," he says grabbing my hand.

Aiden pulls me down the stairs and I get my slippers and keys before heading outside.

"Hold it," he says.

I stop in my tracks. "What?"

He grabs a sweater off the hook and hands it to me.

"It's not cold outside," I say to him.

"I know, this is to cover yourself up," he says.

"Seriously?"

"Yep," he says popping the p.

I roll my eyes and pool on the long sweater. We walk outside and I type in the password to open the garage and watch it go up.

"What are you doing?," Aiden asks.

"I gotta get my tools," I laugh.

"You fix cars?," he asks as I grab my tool box and open the hood of my jeep.

"Sometimes," I say. "But only when I need to."

He smirks. "That's sexy."

I already know my face was tomato red. I could feel it, and he could see it.