Chapter 20

*Enjoy my loves! Believe it or not, this may or may not be the last chapter cause this story was kind of ran through on accident. But we'll see!💖*

I pull him upstairs into my bedroom and sit him on my bed.

"You need to shower," I say to him.

I go into my closet and grab a pair of Johnny's sweatpants in a pair of I think Mike's boxers that I forgot to burn. I go put them on my bed and take Aiden to my bathroom.

"Here are some towels and body wash," I tell him. "And there's a blue toothbrush you can use. Shower and put the clothes on that are on my bed. Just leave your clothes outside my bedroom door."

He nods his head. "O-okay."

I leave him in the bathroom to shower and close both the bathroom door and my bedroom door. Walking downstairs, I grab a tray and put a glass of water and Advil on it. Along with a pack of crackers. Then I grab a first aid kit and make my way back upstairs. I see his clothes on the floor in front of my door and place the tray on a table. I then grab them and take them downstairs to put them in the washer. When I go back upstairs, I knock on the door to see if he's fully dressed and he opens the door for me.

I instantly share his body, admiring the dips and curves of his toned muscles. The way water dripped from his wet hair and onto his skin had my heart racing. ~Help me god...~

"Are those clothes okay?," I ask him as I set the tray down on my night stand.

"Yeah," he says.

"Alright," I say. "Sit dwon on my bed."

"Why?"

"Just do it," I say grabbing my first aid kit.

I watch Aiden sit on my bed and wait patiently. Opening the first aid kit, I stand in front of him and start to carefully clean his cuts.

"Ow!," he says flinching.

"I'm sorry," I say quietly.

I move clothes to his face to properly see if his cuts were infected. Surprisingly, they weren't. I cleaned and patched up his cuts then gave him and ice pack to ice his bruises. Then I gave him some Advil and water. He takes the pills and I hand him the crackers for him to eat.

"I'm not hungry," he says.

"I don't care," I say to him. "Now eat the crackers."

He Sighs and opens the package to start eating them. I clean up the mess as I feel his eyes on me. I don't look at him though for my sake. Once I finish cleaning up, I sit next to him on the bed.

"What happened?," I ask him.

He's silent.

"Come on Aiden," I say. "Tell me."

Aiden sighs. "Do you want to know the whole story?"

"Yeah," I say. "I have time."

"Well, when I left the school I went to a bar that is owned by a family friend," he says. "I was there for a while and then I walked home since I couldn't drive. My mom and dad weren't home like usual and my brother wouldn't let me in the house cuz I swear he hates my guts. So then I was just walking around for a while and I bumped into Jake. He was with a bunch of his friends that I didn't know, smoking and drinking as well. Him and his friends jumped me and since I couldn't even stand straight I let them do it. Then I saw your house I think it was and now I'm here."

I didn't really know what to say. Why would you do that? I mean, I didn't really know him but still, why would he do that?

"Are you sure it was Jake?," I ask him.