Chapter 19

*Enjoy!💖*

"Aiden is in love with you," Johnny says.

I feel my heart beat rapidly against my rib cage as my brain tries to process what he's talking about. A laugh escapes my lips.

"You're kidding," I laugh. "Aiden in love with me? Seriously? He doesn't know how to love another human being."

"You don't believe that," Maddie says.

"Yes I do," I say.

"No you don't," Johnny says. "Because you love him."

"No I don't," I slightly laugh.

"Name one thing you hate about him," Maddie says.

"Um... His cockiness," I say.

"You mean the cockiness that makes you laugh," Maddie says.

I don't say anything.

"What's one thing you like about him?," Maddie asks me.

"I like his laugh," I say with a smile.

"Why?," Johnny asks me.

"Cause it shows his happiness," I say thinking about him. "And his smile gives off his emotion. Then his eyes, they twinkle when he's happy or excited. When he's sad his pupils become very small. And when he's angry, they turn jet black, so black that it looks as though he doesn't have pupils."

Johnny grins. "You love him Amelia."

I felt the inside of my chest get warm with happiness. The sadness consumes my body and I frown.

"I told him not to talk to me ever again," I say sadly.

"Then go fix that," Maddie says.

"I'll see," I say quietly.

"By the way, what did you and Jake talk about?," Johnny asks.

"Oh uh nothing important," I say.

"Come on Melia," Matt's says.

"Well um... Lets just say that the night of your party was crazy," I say quietly.

"What do yo- Oh my god you were the girl Jake was with that night!," Johnny yells.

"Yeah," I say. "We were both really drunk and next thing I know, I'm picking my clothes up off the floor and changing in the bathroom."

"So you were in there when I went to see him?," Johnny asks.

"Yeah, that's why I tried sneaking out your house."

"I can't believe you slept with Jake," Johnny says.

"Its not like I meant to," I say.

"You have gotta start telling me stuff," Maddie says.

"I will," I laugh.

"So, why are you dating Jake?," Johnny and Maddie ask.

"Cause he asked me out last night since he really likes me I guess."

Johnny scrunched up his face. "I don't think he does," he says. "I saw him smirking when Aiden came over to us. That's why he kissed you like that."

"I didn't think about that," I lie. "Well, I'll see what happens I guess."

*Ringgg!*

We hear the bell ring and get up grabbing their stuff. The three of us make our way inside to get to lunch.

After School

I meet my friends at my locker after class and put my stuff away.

"I can't come to practice tonight," I tell Johnny. "I'm sorry best friend."

He sighs. "Its okay, can we at least do our handshake now?"

"Sure," I say.

I close my locker and give him a fist bump. We do our handshake as people file out the building. When we finish, I hug him and Madd's goodbye then kiss Jake goodbye. I quickly leave the school to go home and do my homework and just relax. Walking up to my front door, I find a note hanging there. All it read was, "I'm sorry" with the letter "A" at the bottom. I feel a tug on my lips but push it away as I unlock my door and step into the comfort of my home. Mom and dad still aren't home so I'm left here by myself.

I go upstairs to my room and lay across my bed to do my homework. After about an hour, I hear a loud thud and then the sound of little taps on my window and roof.

"It's raining!," I say jumping out of bed and running to the window.

The rain pours down my window quickly. I watch the rain in amusement. I hear the crash of thunder and see a flash of lightning. A smile creeps on my face as I sit by the window and pull my homework closer to me. This is the most relaxed I have ever been.

When I finish my homework, I jump into the shower and put on my blue velvet tank top and shorts since it was the perfect type of night. Then I lay in bed and read a book to complete the night.

 Then I lay in bed and read a book to complete the night

1 Hour Later

*Doorbell chime*

I roll over in bed and rub my eyes. Looking at my alarm clock, I checked the time. ~9:30 p.m.~ getting up, I leave my room and run downstairs.

*Doorbell chime*

"Coming!," I yell.

I open the door and my eyes widen. Aiden stood in front of me soaking wet with bruises and cuts all in his face. The smell of alcohol surrounded him. He could barely stand straight up as I watched him lean up against the door frame he finally looked up at me.

"Oh shit I'm sorry," he slurs. "Wrong house."

He turns around to leave but I grab his hand to stop him.

"Come inside Aiden," I say pulling him inside. "I'll take care of you."

*Hope you enjoyed! Love you guys! Byebye!💖*