Chapter 17

*Enjoy!💖*

It was 10:30, we were laying in my bed finishing up the movie. I noticed that Jake was slowly getting closer to me. By the time the movie was over, his body was touching mine. Is body heat radiated off of him. I felt his hand carefully touch mine. The soft smooth but very cold surface. When I speak, it comes out in more of a whisper.

"What movie do you want to watch next?," I ask him.

He looks at me and grins. "I just wanna talk."

"Okay," I say smiling.

"What's something you like about me?," he asks.

"Hmm... Let me think," I say.

~Its harder van you think okay. I can say I like his eyes but then nothing like Aiden's. I can tell him I like his smile, but I can't explain why because I love Aiden's breathtaking smile. Wait... Why am I thinking about Aiden! Stop at Amelia. Snap out of it!~

I reach up an run my hand through his curly brown hair.

"I like your hair," I say as I continue to run my hand through it.

He closes his eyes and grins.

"What do you like about me?," I ask.

He smiles. "Your cheeks."

"Why?," I laugh.

"Because they heat up when I do this."

Jake grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over the top of it. I felt my face get hot as he left a little.

"There it is," he says.

"Shut up," I say hitting his chest.

He smirks. "Make me."

I feel my entire face get red hot. My hand was still in his hair while his hand was still holding mine. My other hand was slowly feeling around his naked chest that wasn't even close to looking as good as Aiden's. ~Wait what!?~ My hand moves over his v-line and up his muscular back. He grins.

"I remember you doing that the night of the paper," he whispers close to my ear.

"Really?," I ask him quietly.

"Yeah," he says. "I remember this too."

Jake flip so so he's hovering above me. My left hand stayed in his hair as my right-hand explored his back.

"Why is it so bumpy?," I ask.

He bites the side of his lip and stands up turning around. My eyes widen as I sit up. Swollen scratch marks filled his red back.

"What happened?," I ask.

"You did," he says turning around and getting back on top of me slowly.

He held my gaze intensely. I look at my nails in amazement.

"You went at it," he says. "I remember the feeling of your nails digging into my back."

"I am so sorry," I say.

"Don't be," he says. "Cause thinking about it makes me do this."

Without warning, Jake leans down and crashes our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled him closer. His right hand moved down and caressed my hip. As all of this happens, I don't feel not one spark. I don't feel the race of my heart and the thumping of his like I do with Aiden. I don't feel the lift of his lips when he smiles during the kiss. His hands don't warm my body like Aiden's does and neither does his lips. Aiden grabs me tight and kisses me like I'll disintegrate. But Jake holds me lightly like I'm a piece of glass about to break. The feeling is so different I don't know how to react to it.