Prologue

"Have you ever met someone for the first time, but in your heart you feel as if you've met them before?"

The girl dressed in her school uniform was sitting at the bench at the park, looking at the huge lake. She was looking at the happy families on boats, swimming on the lake. "I wish I was this happy" thought raven haired girl while she took a big slip of the alcohol, which she was holding in her left hand.
"Disgusting but surprisingly helps forgetting" she thought.
Few maters away from, under the willow tree a homeless men was looking at her. Jealously in his eyes at the sight of the glass bottle. The girl noticed him looking and asked.
"Do you want some?"
The older man nodded.
The girl approached the man and gave him the bottle.
"Here you go. As I can see both of us needs this"
She said sadly.
"You know it's weird yesterday I had perfect planned life, I had a boyfriend who loved me, best friend that I could trust but both of them betrayed me. I just wish I could disappear right in this place and time so I won't be a bother to any one anymore."
She said.
The homeless man said.
"You don't know what are you wishing for. Universe is working in strange ways."
Suddenly, one of the children that was playing nearby by the lake, fell into the deep dark water. People on the boats haven't notice it, almost nobody noticed it. But the girl did.
"Oh my God, somebody help?!"
"If I won't do this alone nobody will" she said and jump into the water to help the boy. In this moment, boy's mother started screaming that her son is drowning. People went to the rescue.
The girl already had the boy and gave it to one of the man on the boats. After he took the boy, he gave his hand to her, to pull her out. However her hand slipped from his and some strange force pulled her down she could feel herself slowly failing into the pit of the lake. The girl saw the flashbacks of every single moment in her life. She was dying.
Above the water the sun got covered by moon. The eclipse was starting.