06 • War

×Sorry if I'm pretty OOC with some of the characters. And hold your butts, because the properly real oumasai will be starting soon. I'm excited for what I've planned and you should be as well ashkk;;×

"Eh? O-Of course."

Shuichi stepped out of the car, grabbing his suitcase behind him as he stood up. His shoes hit the concrete with a soft tap, the car door soon closing behind him with a loud thud. If he remembered correctly- Kaede, Keebo and Maki will be there, excluding himself and Kaito. 5 people all together. It's not that big- luckily. Shuichi hauled the bag onto his shoulder, following behind Kaito as he moved towards the lit house. Kaito sung a small tune, as he pulled the keys out of his pocket, sliding it into the keyhole. The door unlocked with a satisfying click. Kaito turned back, giving Shuichi the thumbs up. Shuichi simply smiled back, his glance snapping back out away from the plants. The door swung open, Kaito quickly stepping inside.

"Yo! Guys! I'm back!"

Kaito yelled out into the oddly empty house. Shuichi stepped in behind him, taking off his hat and placing it on top of his bag. Blindly, he ran a hand through his hat-hair. Kaito took the bag- and hat, from Shuichi and disappeared somewhere in the house, despite his protests. Shuichi puffed out a breath, his eyes wondering around and observing the house. The house- was white, and oddly clean. Like, one of those cool houses you would see in movies. Shuichi made sure to step quietly- incase someone had fallen asleep somewhere. The silence pierced his ears- a single owl hooting outside. A sudden feeling of arms wrapping around his waist made him yelp out in surprise.

"Gh-?!"

Shuichi stumbled forward, managing to just catch himself. The person holding onto him gave out a loud giggle, letting go of him. They shifted in front of him, a wide smile spread across their pale features.

"Shuichi! Long time no see!"

Kaede giggled, her blonde hair shining in the light as she clasped her hands together. Shuichi gave out a halve dead sigh, dropping his hand from his racing heart. Kaede- one of his closest and oldest friends. She had stuck up for him when he was being bullied in primary school.

"K-Kaede... You scared me.."

Shuichi mumbled, still working in slowing down his heartbeat. Why was he so frightened? Yeah, sure, people got scared. But, he was overly frightened, as if a masked murderer jumped out of the shadows and waved a knife at him.

"Sorry Shuichi! I didn't mean to do that! Forgive me."

Kaede bowed down slightly, her smile remaining on her face. Her eyes sparkled brightly as she straightened herself up, her hands sliding behind her back.

"Its alright, Kaede. Where's everyone else?"

huichi asked, his hand reaching for his bag strap. But- he had forgotten he didn't have it, and ended up grabbing empty air instead. Kaede grabbed his hand clawing in the empty air, before tugging him behind herself.

"Come on, I'll show you!"

Kaede grinned proudly, as Shuichi stumbled in behind her.

"Ah! Kaede, slow down!"

Shuichi spoke, continuing to stumble are the unusually energetic female. It became even more hectic as she turned to the stairs. Shuichi merely ran for his life, catching himself on the railing every time his feet failed to move, every time his legs nearly gave way and tripped up. Surprisingly, emo detective- I mean, the male detective didn't fall down and take the pianist with him. They had safely, made it to the top. Kaede didn't stop there- and had continued to drag the poor male around like a ragdoll at the mouth of a bored american bulldog. Kaede then stopped at a sudden door, causing Shuichi to hault in a stumble. Kaede let out a giggle as she opened the door, as it creaked open slowly. The open door revealed the robotic male and the assassin, sitting in a circle of pillows. There was no beds, only sleeping bags. And a lot of pillows. No exaggeration there. Keebo grinned brightly, the twos attention directing to the detective.