017 • Sorry Shumai~

Beep.
Where am I?
Beep.
What happened?
Beep.
Shuichi shifted somewhat, moving his hands around until-
Why can't I...
Something pulled on his hand, preventing him from moving it up. He gave out a stiffled groan, opening his eyes, only to be blinded by a white light. Dropping his arms back down, he shifted his glance around, attempting to identify where he was as his eyes adjusted. A slight sound rumbled from the detectives throat once he realised that he was in a hospital bed.
Why am I..-
Right. Shuichi shook his head from the horrid and disquieting thoughts, observing his surroundings silently. Remaining silent, his glance flickered over to the sleeping purple haired detective, slumped over in a chair next to the bed silently.
Did she stay here?
Shuichi frowned to himself, his stare remaining on the detective, before moving his glance back up to the roof, eventually sliding to The TV hanging down. 'Ultra despair girls' or whatever it was, was playing on the tv screen.
Was Kirigiri also a fan?
Shuichi frowned somewhat, staring up at the screen. Watching the megaphone-wielding female aim at one of the black and white bears, then exploding it, really didn't seem possible. Continuing to watch, the detective only realised how much more stupid it was. How could people like this? That other girl- with the glasses, had another personality. 'Genocide Jack.'
Wasn't Genocide Jack a serial killer? Shuichi shook his head, lowering his head down to stare at nothing. Replying the events in his head, the frown spread further on his pale features.
It all seemed so impossible but..
He shifted one of his bandaged hands up, staring down at it.
I was there. I know it happened.
Dropping it back down, he gave out a small sigh as he shifted his head back further into the pillow.
Closing his eyes, he simply waited for the female to wake up.

Hearing rustling next to him alerted him, waking him up as he became startled, his glance flashing around as he somewhat raised himself from the bed. Eventually sliding his glance over to Kirigiri, only realising that she wasn't there anymore. Shuichi frowned, glancing up at the blank TV. Shifting his glance outside, he gave out a small sigh.
It was night time.
Did he sleep that long?
Wait.
If Kirigiri left then what made the sound that woke him up? Shifting his glance back around the growing dark room, a slight feeling that he was being watched grew on him. He exhaled a breath, attempting to calm down his nerves.
''Hello?''
Shuichi questioned into the room, his grey hued stare flickering around the room. No one responded. Well, not with words.
Shuichi jumped somewhat, hearing the clatter against the ground seemed to stop his heartbeat.
''Who's there?''
Shuichi spoke up, unable to move from the bed. Shifting his hands up, he adjusted his hair somewhat, as he squinted his eyes.
Glancing back down, Shuichi noticed the cords that stopped him from moving had disappeared from his body. Moving himself up, he stepped down into the room, his glance flickering around. Noticing he was in a hospital gown, he exhaled a breath, taking a step forward-
Before nearly falling over. Catching himself on the bed, he shifted a glance around to figure out what would help him. Reaching for a wheeled object, he used that to support himself in moving.
''Kokichi, is that you?''
Shuichi questioned with a soft voice, moving out into the middle of the room. Moving around, the wheels squeaked silently like a small mouse, unable to identify anyone in the room. Or anything.
Shuichi frowned, making his way back to the bed until the wink of metal caught his attention. Glancing back, he began to move towards the object laying on the ground.
That's what had fallen down.
Shuichi reached down, picking up the sharp knife from the ground.
But what was it doing here?
Slipping his glance around, he gripped the knife with a sweaty palm, before snapping his frightened stare to the squeaking door. As it slid open, he had the small glimpse of someone running through the door.
Kokichi?
''Wait!''
Shuichi called out, before limping after them. Going through the door, he had left it open as he raced after the retreating person. They were small, that was for sure. He crashed into the corner, giving out a slight gasp as his shoulder collided with the wall. Shaking his head, he slid his glance up towards another open door. This didn't seem like Kokichi. He wouldn't leave doors open if he was trying to run away from him. But why? Why was he running? Shuichi frowned before moving through the door, shifting his glance around. Perhaps he was trying to lead him somewhere? Glancing back down towards the knife in his hands, puzzlement continued to cross the detectives mind. Why did he have a knife?
Shuichi shook the possible answer from his head, before continuing to move around.
Biting down on his lip, he glanced towards the now many open doors. Staring there silently, he remained silent as he attempted to locate where the stranger, or Kokichi, had gone.
The soft 'Nishishi,' had instantly darted himself to the far right door.
''Kokichi!''
Shuichi yelled out, before darting into the room. The door behind him was slammed shut, causing him to jump as he turned around. He glanced back around the room, frowning somewhat.
''This isn't funny anymore, Kokichi!''
Shuichi demanded, his tone turning tough as he tried to identify where the male was. Shifting the knife in his hand, he lowered it down as he glanced around, attempting to locate where he was further.
''Kokichi?''
Shuichi questioned, before shaking his head. He didn't have time for his silly games. He had to get back to bed before the nurses found him gone. He began to shift around, moving towards the door as he frowned somewhat. Glancing back as he heard the footsteps running after him, he felt the arms clasp around his waist.