012 • Turning Tables

× Hey guys. Sorry I havent been updating. I've been sick. So lets just say this chapter is a special chapter or something. May have swearing. I guess. I think. And gore. Big event, sick writer.Sorry if anything is way too OOC. ×

×Kokichi Oumas P.O.V×

"Join? Yeah, because the last new member really enjoyed it." Shuichi replied to the smaller male, his arms crossing against his chest. Kokichi tilted his head to the side, his dark purple eyes sparkling in curiosity and wonder. "Are you turning me down? You know if you turn me down I'll have to-" Shuichi then shifted past the other male, making his exit. "Kokichi, stop lying. You wouldn't kill me, because I'm to valuable. Even if I'm wrong and you did.." Shuichi sucked in a breath, his hands cletching into fists. Kokichi watched, his mind racing in worry. Has he figured it out? He wouldn't actually hurt Shuichi- he was a valuable person. The king chess piece in the game, which he has yet to move with. "Kirigiri would find out why I disappeared after a while." Shuichi turned around, facing the male. He used his hat to cover his eyes from the other males view.

'Ah.. He's just running off his gut feeling. That's impressive. To be so close but having no clue..'

Kokichi studied the males poster, movement. How each word he said, was hiding something. He was trying to cover up the fact that he didn't know- and that it was beginning to annoy him. A smirk spread across Kokichis face. He would have to do better then that- that was for sure. A liar like him knew all the different ways to cover something up. "What? You think me, the Supreme Leader won't hurt You? Are you kidding me? How stupid are You?" Kokichi lied, moving forward as he outstretched his hands, his dark cape curling around his figure. He was use to not being trusted. He was use to not being understood. Shuichi took a step back, his grey eyes under his hat sparking slightly. There it was- the uncertainty.

"What gives you that idea, Shuichi?" Kokichi shifted his hands behind his head, waiting for the males answer. Silence echoed through the air like a soft summer song- only the wind there to hum along. "Because, you don't kill people. I've been paying attention, and the last thing you would do is kill someone, isn't it? Thats why you havent attacked the other group who is attacking you. The last thing you would do, is attack someone. To strike out in the want to kill." Shuichi remarked, turning the tables against Kokichis will. The smaller male was shocked- his hands rigid behind his head. How could he figure all that out? They said it would be risky to be so close to a detective, but he didn't know it would be this risky. He didn't know he would be this quick to he discovered.

'Shake it off, Ouma. He's just running in gut feeling. Shake him off like all the other times.'

Kokichi let out a loud laugh, shaking his head in awe. "Surprising. If only I was like that. Now that would be interesting." Kokichi grinned, watching the detectives face remain solid, not shifting emotion. Perhaps he was hiding them? "Stop lying to me, Kokichi. Every word you sprout is a lie, and I'll prove it eventually. Maybe not tonight, or tomorrow, but I will." Shuichi turned his back to the male, his personality more tough. He was more sure of himself at that moment- he wasn't a quiet boy hiding behind a hat. Shuichis footsteps disappeared, the creaks of a floorboard shifting under his weight. The moaning of the door as he opened it, and the groan as his car door opened. Kokichi moved to the edge of the roof, his hands slightly sweaty from nervous fear as he dropped them to his side. That was too close- it could have been game over.

Kokichi peered over the roof carefully, his frown settled on his face as he watched the car purr to life, the headlights flickering on. The tires moved against the old road carefully and silently, the car soon disappearing from his sight. Kokichi gave out a puff of air he had been holding in, before shaking his head. Taking his hat off, he ran a pale hand through his dark messy unkept hair, moving across the floorboards carefully, making sure he didn't fall through the roof and hit his head or something. Imagine Shuichi finding him like that, that'll take a lot of explaining to do.