021 • Wa?

A/n • I'm not dead?? I'm sorry. I've been busy. Love you all. I'm also thinking about re-writing chapters. If Kirigiri auto corrdcts to Kurogiri one more fucking time-
Fun fact: Shuichi kept on auto-correcting into Suicide. Man, Auto correct is guessing the future story suicide I mean Shuichi.

...

I'm joking don't come for my ankles-

Pillows. Pillows littered the floor- seeming to climb up the walls like multi-coloured spiders trying to reach the roof. Piles on piles of pillows dangerously swayed in the empty air. A mixture of people were cascaded across the ground- some laying down and others sitting up. But, either way their heads had turned to the three expectantly.

Deadly silent. The large group stared at eachother, as they all attempted to process it all.

"Shuichi!" The blonde female suddenly and energetically leaped up to greet the shocked male. Kaede skipped forward, gripping the males hand.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Kaede exclaimed, shaking his hand vigorously, cutting the males 'ah' off before it even exited his mouth.

"I think it's been a few days at the most Kaede but.. It's nice to see you too." Shuichi gave out a balmy smile as the female giggled, giving his had back to Run at the back of her blonde crown of hair.

"Oh right. Probably." Kaede sheepishly replied back to the male.

Shuichis friend was suddenly surrounded by everyone else who was sitting down before.

Maki, unsurprisingly.

Uh.

The red haired girl and her stalker.

Ah, Himiko and Tenko. How could he forget their names? After all he was nearly killed after being forced to eat shrimp.

Surprisingly, Kirigiri. How did they get her of off work?

Including himself, Kaito and Kiibo, that was around seven people all in the massive pillow filled room.

Kaede was in yellow pajamas, with pink kittens laced in the fabric of the pants and top. A red bow pinned the back of the females hair in a ponytail, her ahoge remaining proudly prominent in the air, And her front fringe delicately cupping her innocent features. She wore white socks.

Maki looks like she was attending a funeral. Honestly she just wore midnight black clothing which covered every inch of her pale skin. There wasn't much to describe. Was that a black choker clasped around her neck?

Tenko seemed to be in a komodo, the primary colour being blue with white ribbons streaked across it. The streaks curled around her slim figure, curling all the way up and disappearing on the sleeves. Her hair remained up in the funny blue spotted bow hairtie.

Himiko... Well, Shuichi couldn't make it out but he was certain she was wearing a Harry Potter onsie. I mean, he knew it was a onsie, But he didn't know if red and yellow, he thought, meant anything. He wasn't much of a fan of that show? Movie?

Kirigiri, out of the group looked the most stylish. Her pale lavender hair was scooped up in a ponytail, which reached the middle of her back. A dark purple turtle neck sweater that had the sleeves missing adorned her pale hair. Simply, she wore short black pants that just stopped at the top of her kneecaps. And of course, she still had her gloves on.

Suddenly, Kaito clasped his hands together, moving Shuichi forward as Kiibo slammed the doors shut with unnessicary force.

"Did I do it right Kaito?! Was that the correct way of slamming the doors?!" Kiibo questioned loudly, beaming brightly to face the purple haired male.