White Flowers

Thank you guys so so much for the 2k!

Hope you guys enjoyed Allura and Lotor last chapter!! They are happy together, as everyone should be.

Thanks for reading!!!
✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

Keith landed on Earth, this was the start of his humanities project. He decided to stop at Lance's farm first, since Lance had messaged him that his pick up was ready.

"Well Well well...." Lance said. "Look who decides to show up Mr. Krogane." Lance said as he put a hand on his hip as he leaned against a rake.

"Well Mr. McClain, I said I would come and here I am." Keith said as he walked down the ramp of his ship and over to Lance. "Thanks for helping with this."

"Anytime, it's for a good cause." Lance said. "Come on, I got it all in the barn." He asked as he put down the rake and started to walk to the barn.

"Have you gotten bigger?" Keith raised an eyebrow. "You are... taller then me... slightly, but still."

Lance laughed and stood by Keith to measure. "Well look at that Mullet! I am taller then you, gonna pass you again." He laughed. "And farm work builds muscle."

"It's been like 3 weeks since I saw you last and you were a twig then." Keith said.

"Hey! I am not a twig." Lance snapped.

Keith laughed. "No you were, you taking something?"

"Not like I would share with you mullet." Lance teased as he opened the barn door. "And no, I had to lift all your stuff into here." He said, showing him the piles of food. "How is that? You think it's enough?"

"Yeah, this is amazing." He smiled. "Thank you."

"So, how long are you staying on earth?" Lance questioned.

"Just for today. I want to visit my fathers grave, cause I don't know when I will be here next. It could be a while." Keith explained as he grabbed a bag.

Lance picked up three bags like it was nothing. "Oh, sounds... ummm... exciting?"

"Eh, I just feel like I should." Keith struggles carrying the one back to his ship.

"I can accompany you if you would like." Lance suggested. "It's not good to be alone Keith. You are traveling with people right?"

"Yeah I am, I am meeting up with Lotor's old generals. We are working together, same with other blades." Keith explained as he put the bag in his ship.

"Where are you taking these ones?" Lance asked as they went to load up more.

"Don't know quite yet, wherever they are needed." Keith said and looked to the side of the field. "You're growing the Altean flowers." Keith noticed.

"Yeah, I want them to grow here, as a reminder of Allura's sacrifice." Lance said. "We sell them in the markets and we give the money to the schools so they can teach about us, and Allura."

"Wow, that's amazing Lance." Keith smiled, loading up another bag. "Mind if I pick a few for my father?"

"Not at all." Lance said. "I know just the ones, they will be perfect. We are breeding the flowers to get some variety, we just got white ones."

"That sounds perfect Lance." Keith smiled as they loaded up the rest of the bags.

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

It was a cold evening, so both boys had on warm jackets as they walked to the graveyard a little ways off from Lance's house.

"Hey dad..." Keith said as he knelt with Lance at the grave.

Lance was holding the bouquet of flowers beside him as he looked at the gravestone. He knew nothing about Keith's dad so this was a bit awkward.

"I want you to meet someone. This Lance. You have never meet him before. Which is good cause he can talk your ears off." Keith chuckled. "He is also annoying, he flirts with everything that moves, and he is loud."

"Well at least I don't have a mullet." Lance teased.

"Again? With my hair? Maybe I'll just cut it all off one of these days." Keith laughed. "Then you will need a new comeback."

"What no! What would I even make fun of? All you like is knives and space wolves." Lance said.

"Knives, space wolves, and mullets. It's the perfect description of me." Keith laughed.

"So... your father, what was he like?" Lance asked.

"He was brave, strong, an amazing father. He worked two jobs to be able to provide for me, he was a firefighter and a gardener. We would plant good together to eat, and the money from his other job would make up the rest." Keith explained. "He was always there for all my school things, every stupid school singing thing, every graduation, everything... he always found time to be there for me. He would stay up late with me watching movies. He was always there to pick me up from school. He was always there... I wish he didn't go back into that fire, but my dad was selfless, he cared more for others then himself. He saved a whole family, but I lost all of mine."

Lance looked at Keith's face. Keith was looking down at the grave. Keith might of had the slightest bit of tears in the corner of his eyes but he blinked them away quickly.

"But anyways," Keith said as he looked back over to Lance. "Thanks for coming here with me."

"Anytime man." Lance handed him the flowers. "Here."

"Let's do it together." Keith said.

Lance smiled and together they placed the flowers on the ground where his father lay.

"We make a good team." Lance said softly as they stood up together.

"Yeah we do." Keith agreed.

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨
The next chapter is called: "Loverboys,"
try and guess what it could be about!!

Happy New Year's Eve!!! Don't party too hard!