Day of Mourning

I was going to do a Coran chapter. But I honestly can not do him justice. So here are the things you need to know:
Coran is leader of Altea.
He is rebuilding and uniting the two Altea world's. It's going lovely.
Romella is helping greatly and her and Coran are best friends.
Coran gets reunited with his daughter (the one orange hair Altean)

Sorry I wish I could of done a chapter, but I was just struggling so much, and it wasn't fun. So instead I decided to do a backstory chapter.

Also do you guys like the pictures at the beginning of each chapter?

Also!! Yay on 6k!
✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

Keith sat in the classroom staring out the window. He wished he could be in the simulation, or out in the real world doing drills. Anything but this classroom sounds good.

It had been almost a year since Shiro had left on his mission. Keith felt Like He had nobody here for him at all. He looked around at the other kids in the class.

James sitting in the front, kissing up to Iverson to probably get extra credit.

Hunk two rows away, sneaking chips out of his backpack to eat during the lecture.

Kinkade beside James, highfiving him when he got the answer right.

Nati, always forgetting to raise her hand, and having to do a lot of push ups beside her desk because of it.

Finally, diagonal to Keith was one boy he didn't really know by name. He knew he was from Cuba and he called himself the tailor. Which was a stupid name... but he was always trying to pick a fight with Keith, and Keith never knew why. The boy was the size of a peanut, and not strong at all. But he was frantically scribbling down every word Iverson said.

Keith sighed and went back to looking out the window. He felt so alone. Even Adam had drifted away, he taught so many classes now that Shiro was gone, Keith didn't even see him. He had also noticed that Adam took off his ring the day Shiro left. Keith liked to think that he gave it to Shiro, but honestly, Keith had no clue.

Iverson finished up his lecture and passed out a paper for them to record down some information. Keith rolled his eyes, he hated busy work that was basic information but he filled it out quickly. It's what Shiro would have wanted him to do.

He put his head on his desk over the paper and looked out the window. "Bet your not as bored as me." Keith thought to himself.

Suddenly there was a gasp from Iverson as he stared at his computer.

"What is it?" Lance asked. "Are you Okay?"

"The Kerberos mission failed." Iverson said. "There are no survivors."

Suddenly Keith looked straight ahead at the teacher, his heart stopped. No. No... this couldn't be happening.

Iverson turned on the TV, where it was all over the news. "Forget about your homework." He told the class. "Just watch this."

"Captain Takashi Shirogane made the pilot error which caused Kerberos mission to go down." The lady on the news said. "There were no survivors. This is a tragic day in history, as mankind has never ventured that far into space."

"No..." Keith whispered.

"There you have it cadets." Iverson said. "Takashi Shirogane was a trash pilot. Make sure you don't follow the example of this pathetic excuse for a man."

"Shut up!" Keith snapped as he stood up. "I know Shiro! He never makes mistakes, there is no way—"

"Cadet, mind your place." Iverson snapped.

"No He is right." The little Cuban boy stood up. "Captain Shirogane is my hero, I know everything about him. He is the best pilot!"

"There must be some mistake." Keith said. "Shiro isn't gone!"

"Well cadets." Iverson said. "It's time you learn your place. 40 push ups, each." He snapped.

The little Cuban boy obeyed and got on the floor. Keith meanwhile gripped his fist and headed for the door.

"Cadet!" Iverson snapped as he went after Keith, he grabbed his arm, but Keith was already pisses and sent his fist flying at Iverson.

The class gasped.

"Ha! Keith! Now you are in trouble." James teased. "And Shiro isn't here to get you out of it. What you going to do now? Cry home to mommy? Oh wait, she abandoned you! And your dad is gone too!" James laughed.

Keith has had enough, he launched himself at James and started to beat the snot out of him, punching him left and right, wanting his stupid face to be gone. He let all his anger out and it only stopped when Adam was walking by and saw what Keith was doing. It took Adam and Iverson to separate the boys.

"What were you doing?" Adam snapped at Keith as he pulled him out into the halls.

Keith just broke down on Adam's chest. He cried and cried and cried. Adam didn't understand why at the time.

Adam wouldn't until he was alone an hour later and found out on the TV as he was preparing meals for the week.

He stopped what he was doing and just started at the screen where Takashi's face was. He slowly walked over to it and put his hand on his cheek.

A single tear fell down his face. He closed his eyes and put his forehead against the TV as he cried.

"Takashi...." he cried. He pulled out from around his neck the ring that Shiro had given him. "We were suppose to get married. Grow old together. Die... together..." he whispered to himself as he cried. "It wasn't suppose to be like this."

Keith ended up getting suspended that day. Adam tried to convince the board. But it was t enough. Adam told Keith to stay with him. And Keith did for a while, until he ran away one night. Adam has no clue where he went or if he was okay.

But Adam thought Keith was gone... gone for good.

And so was Takashi Shirogane.