Monsters and Mana 2 pt 1

I need more amazing ideas for Monsters and Mana! I got three parts for this written so far. Sorry the action kinda sucks, I'm not too great at doing that. But use your imagination.
You guys are amazing! Thanks so much for all the input about everything.

Tag your friends as well! Or send them this story! I would love that so much.

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

"Same characters!" Lance said said as he grabbed for his piece he used last game.

"Alright. I'm good with that." Shiro said as he grabbed his.

"Ooo! Can I be the squire?" Curtis questioned as he took the piece. "I'll be your squire." He smiled at Shiro.

Pidge grabbed hers, and Hunk grabbed his.

The were only two other pieces left that weren't the ones Allura and Coran had last time. Lance took the piece that was Allura's in his hand and looked at it for a long time before sneaking it into his pocket for safe keeping.

Shay took Coran's piece. "I'll play if my character is really needed, I'm going to go help Romella make more treats." She said as she stood up.

James took one of the guys, and Keith was left with the final remaining one.

When everyone grabbed their character they got a small touch screen that had their character's stats, they could design how they look, see what items they have, and other things.

"I bet you got a character with super low attacks." Lance teased Keith.

"Well I'll win with anything Lance." Keith smirked as he played around with his character design. "Even though my character can only attack once throughout the entire game."

"What's our quest?" Pidge asked. "Wait, Coran usually does—"

"Right here Paladins!!" Coran came out of the back room.

"How long has he been here?" James whispered to Pidge.

"I'm not sure..." Pidge whispered back.

"Ready to play?" He opened the grand book. "Are all the pieces in play?"

"Everyone except Shay's, which is your old one, here you can have it back." Hunk gave Coran his piece.

"Great! Now the games can begin." Coran said enthusiastically. "Ah I remember my days of playing Monsters and Mana with my young pals!"

"Let's just start." Keith said.

"Alright then! Right to business, that's what I've always liked about you number four." Coran flipped open the page. "Ah you will live this one Lance."

"Sweet." Lance smiled.

"Okay, this quest is a deadly one. One that takes great strength of both the mind and the body." Coran introduced. "First off, your characters all start fairly close by one another but your goal is a long distance off, you must find some others and then head off on your quest. You do not all have to be in one group."

"Okay, So that's part one." Shiro said and they all played their pieces on the board, the pieces moved quickly to their starting spots.

"Where did we all start?" Pidge asked.

"Hunk and Pidge are in town square, James is in a pub, Lance is in the Forrest, and Shiro and Curtis are in the stables. Keith is not on the map." Coran said. "Sorry Keith, you must be in another land."

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. This game is weird." Keith commented.

"Hey! I'll let you know this is the most advance game you will ever play!" Coran snapped at him.

"Okay, relax." Pidge said. "How about we all meet at the pub, we can get our characters a bite to eat before heading off. What is our quest?"

"Ah! That you will have to find out." Coran said.

"Oh joy." Hunk said.

They moved all their characters to the pub so they could talk together about where they light find their quest.

"Think our characters can kiss?" Curtis asked Shiro as Pidge and Hunk we're discussing tactics.

"Only one way to find out." Shiro smirked and moved his character a tiny bit. "Well now I looks like we are." He chuckled.

Shiro and Curtis laughed together, meanwhile Coran moved closer to them. "Hey fellows!" Coran said. "Never seen you around here before? You hero's returning from a quest?"

"Actually we are just looking for one." James said, he had chosen Thunderstorm Darkness, an old barbarian who spends his time ax throwing in the woods. "You don't happen to know where we would find one?"

"I actually recently received a distress letter." Coran said as he pulled out a long scroll and handed it to Shiro.

Shiro opened it and set it on the table so everyone could see. It was a letter written in beautiful handwriting. It said:

Dear whomever shall find this,
I was on my way to visit a neighboring kingdom when out of nowhere a dragon grabbed me and flew me countless miles away from home. Now I am trapped in a tower, with a dragon guarding me. Please come and save me from this awful nightmare!
Sincerely, The Princess

"Princess?" Lance said. "Oh I like the sound of this!"

"Ha, knew you would Lance." Coran said. "The Princess has the highest attractiveness stats out of any character, and is crucial to the game. You quest is to save the princess, from there the princess will lead you on a quest to get her family jewels, which are guarded by a wild dragon." Coran said. "Retrieve the jewels and save the princess and you won the game. Simple!"

"That's hardly simple." Pidge said. "How far away is the castle."

"Oh just 300 miles." Coran said.

"Does my character have a horse?" Shiro questioned

"No." Coran said.

"I could of sworn my character would have a horse." Shiro said. "Or me and my squire would."

"Ha! I got exactly 0 items in my bag!" Curtis laughed.

"Here take some of mine, I have way way too many knives." James said, emptying a bag of about 50 knives out onto the table. "I think my character has problems."

"Same some for me." Keith said. "I love knives." 

"We know you do number 4." Coran said. "So hero's! Will you accept this quest?"

"Yes!" Everyone replied.

"Then let the games begin!!" Coran announced