Part:10

When my sister said they wanted to know she did not mean they as in my dad, mom, and I." Steven said. I asked him who she was talking about then. "Thats where it gets confusing" he said.
He walked over to the couch and I followed him, then he started to say something that would change everything. "My sister was diagnosed with a long-term mental disorder called schizophrenia.  Her disorder involves a breakdown between thought, emotion,  behavior leading to faulty perception, and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion. That is what a doctor will tell you but to simplify it she thinks she is more than one person.  She thinks different than anyone I've ever met, that was until I met you.
Before I could stop and ask what he meant the voices all started talking at once even the quiet one. The two kept telling me to ignore him, leave, and not to trust him. For the first time since they started talking the small quiet voice in the back was talking loud and clear over everything.  The other two were getting mad and all of them screaming at each other made my head hurt worse than it ever has. I started to sweat and I couldn't fight it much longer, I let go and they were out.
I started to talk to Steven but the only problem is it wasn't me talking it was the man in my head. I stood up and told him to get out of my face. The girl in my head took over and I told him to go get a life and that there was no such thing and that he was a liar. He stood up and tried to help me but I pushed him on the floor and said no no no you do not get a place in my life. It was like I was watching everything but I couldn't control anything. Steven look up at me terrified and the quiet voice came out. At that moment everything made sense.
I was like his sister and he knew it. Thats why he was always looking at me funny, he was trying to figure out if I had the same problem. Once he did he probably pretended he liked me to help me. The third quiet voice wasn't another voice, it was mine. This whole time I sat and watched.
Realizing everything I just said to him I dropped to the ground and started to cry. He came over and held me for a while once he realized it was me.  We didn't move for hours, we sat there and talked about it all. Steven told me he would help me and that it was possible for me to get better.
Once he knew I understood what was wrong it was like he stopped pretending. He started acting like I wasn't his girlfriend and more like a sick person. I was so in love with him and I didn't want what we had to be over I needed him. It was really late and I needed to go. We were both exhausted from crying and everything we talked about. We really opened up to each other and it made me feel a lot better. The only thing that I couldn't get out of my head was my moms killer. The blue eyes I saw they were mine and I couldn't tell him. I convinced myself I killed everyone, but I didn't want to go to jail so I decided to not tell him. It was a half passed  midnight and he walked to the elevator. We hugged until the up arrow glowed and he...