Chapter 12: Looking To The Future

And here is chapter twelve after a much longer wait then I had planned of and for that I am sorry but I hope you all enjoy the chapter and I will see you at the end.

"Home sweet home." = Speaking

"Home sweet home." = Thinking/Mind linking

'Home sweet home.' = Writing

XxXxXxXxXx

(Mars POV)

Stretching out I could feel nothing wrong in my body for the first time in weeks, with Artemis back with me all of the remaining wounds that I had a few days ago have healed in their entirety. I felt brilliant.

I looked to my sides crustily and saw for the first time since I ended up here with my mates I was alone in bed, it made me feel a little stab in my chest but I was able to push the feeling aside and pulled myself out of the warm bed.

Dressing in myself in a simple white shirt and black shorts I made my way down to the bottom floor of the house and was immediately met with the intoxicating smell of bacon and eggs, slipping into the kitchen I was greeted to the sight of my mates placing bacon and eggs on three plates.

I tapped my foot on the ground a couple of times to attract their attention as I took up my place on a stool and awaited the breakfast that my mates had cooked.

Esphra and Asphra both turned to me with smiles on their beautiful faces that made my heart skip a beat. 'Morning dear, we were just about to go and get you for breakfast." Asphra said to me, placing a plate down in front of me before she took a seat to my right with her own plate while Esphra sat to my left with her own food.

I felt a pair of lips hit each of my cheeks and send sparks darting through my body, lightly blushing I looked down out of embarrassment, I was not expecting the sudden display of affection and simply started to eat my food steadily while my blush faded from my face.

It didn't take us long to eat our breakfast and soon after my mates brought me into the lounge room and sat on the couch with me with one sister on each of my sides.

"So we need to speak about a few things Mars, now that your healed we need to make a formal introduction to the pack about your position as our luna. We will also have to arrange a private meeting with our packs key members." Asphra stated to me while she placed a comforting hand on my leg.

"Admittedly the pack already knows about you, as well as your place in the pack but a formal introduction is still required." Esphra added calmly while sending me a reassuring smile.

I admit this was something I have been anticipating for some time now, in truth I am a little concerned with all these formal things that I have to do, but for my mates I am willing to push that concern aside.

I nodded at my mates statement and give them a smile to let them know that I am okay with this in spite of my inner concerns about the upcoming meetings and formalities.

"I know it is a lot to take in, we went through a similar process when we took over as the alphas of the pack, and you will have the both of us during all of this." Asphra pointed out to me calmly as if she was able to feel my worries.

That statement from Asphra, as simple as it sounded was enough to calm me down and I gave my mates a more confident nod and reached out and cupped one of each of their hands with my own smaller hands.

They of my beautiful mates gave me brilliant bright broad grin that made my nearly heart melt, Asphra and Esphra both made me feel more comfortable with my future in this pack, the least I can do for them now is to try my best and serve as their mate and luna.

"We have some other things that we will have to deal with down the line, such as meeting the neighboring alphas and their packs lunas', and also meeting our parents..." Esphra trailed off at the ends and it hit me like a truck, I have not actually met my mates parents.

"Sorry if that seems like to much but please don't worry about that for now, the next alpha meeting is months away. But to be honest our parents do know about you however they are halfway around the world on vacation and will be gone for another three or so weeks so no rush there." Esphra added quickly and I could not stop myself from letting out a silent giggle at Esphra's quick yet unneeded apology, she seemed to relax and smile again when she saw me do my silent giggle.

I felt Asphra nuzzle the side of my neck and I turned to her and felt Esphra nuzzle the other side, "I know our meeting was a sudden one that took us all by surprise but Mars, our luna, our lovely mate, know that we both love you so much more then you will ever be able to realize, thank you for being so brave for us, our beloved little mate." Asphra said to me before I felt Esphra cup my cheek and as I turned to her she captured my lips in a soft, loving kiss, Asphra meanwhile wrapped her arms around me protectively and placed a delicate kiss on the side of my head.

I could feel my stomach doing backflips at my mates display of affection and deceleration and this only reinforced my resolve to be the best mate possible for them. In a short time I have fallen in love with my gorgeous alpha mates.

And I will make sure they know it, after all in spite of my inability to speak I know one simple truth that I am familiar with. Actions will always speak volumes louder than mere words.

XxXxXxXxXx

And that is another chapter done and dusted, I hope that you all have enjoyed and I hope to see you all in the next chapter.