A Question

Why Hello everyone!!!

So, I was thinking about possibly giving you guys the next chapter a little early....but I'm not sure... I'm writing this for a little bit of feedback.

I genuinely care about what my readers think of the story. I want to know your thoughts.

I've been starting to feel like this story is getting a bit stagnant, and hasn't been progressing. You guys have been so positive this entire time and in means the world to me!

But, tell me how you think the plot is! Is it too slow? Is it fast enough? 

Do YOU guys have any ideas about what you want to happen next? Is there anything you want to become canon? 

This is your opportunity to comment ANY idea you have. Every good writer (which I like to believe I am becoming) takes inspiration from others around them! If you guys are enthusiastic enough about this story and give me a/some really good ideas, then I might just write it into the story. And I will obviously give credit where credit is due!

So please, this is your chance to try and make any headcanons you want to see become canon! And, if you guys are enthusiastic enough, I might give you the next chapter...*gasp* TOMORROW!!

You know you love me, 

XOXO

-Gossip Girl