Authors Note (Please Read)

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE THING!!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!!

Hello my wonderful readers. I am asking you to read this whole notice, because there will be a lot of information given, and I will also be answering a lot of questions many of you may have. So, again, for the fourth time, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.

Thank You
Firstly, I'd like to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who has been following Ariel's story since the beginning. It has definitely been a crazy ride. And a long one. So, with that, thank you for sticking with this story if you've been here since the beginning with my (very) inconsistent updating schedule. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my story and writing. And it makes me proud to say that nearly all of the comments are positive!

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Now for the questions....

Sequel?
I am not planning on writing a sequel for this book. I'm sorry to those of you hoping for it but I just don't think it would be right, considering I spent so long introducing new characters and developing them, and it just doesn't feel right to only follow Ariel and the new people she would potentially meet at college. And I don't want to jump from Chapter to chapter changing POV's, especially because I haven't written from Lucas' point of view and I don't want to start just in order to write a sequel. 

So, I'm sorry, but no sequel.

Bonus Chapters/Epilogues?
As of right now I am not planning on doing any bonus chapters. I know a lot of you want to know what happens with Lucas and Ariel, as well as the other characters. But, no matter how I write a bonus chapter, there is no way that everyone will be happy with the way it turns out.

So, no bonus chapter means that you guys get to have whichever ending you want. 

I like giving you guys the choice. 

BUT, if the demand for a bonus chapter/Epilogue is high enough, I might reconsider.

Now a question for you
I love this story and I am so proud of it. However, this book was started years ago. And there are some plot points and characters that just don't really make sense.

Also the title is really cringy and I kind of hate it.

So, I'm thinking about rewriting a better and more cohesive version of this story. 

I would keep this version up here, but I would write a new one and change the title and upload new chapters. 

I want to know what you guys think of that? I would likely be adding in a couple of new characters, taking away ones from the original that didn't really hold significance, and I would also create new relationships and plot-lines but keep our original story. The remake would likely be a bit longer too.

So what do you guys think? Comment it please!

ALSO ALSO ALSO
If you guys want updates on the potential new rewrite or anything like that, make sure you follow me! I will be posting on my conversations page and whenever I post, it notifies my followers! I won't be updating anything on this story until an official decision has been made.

AND, don't hesitate to send me private messages! I would love to get to know my readers and followers! If you have books of yours that you want me to read, just send me a message and I might check it out!

I would love to talk to you guys so don't ever hesitate to reach out!!!

That's all I have for you guys!

Once again, thank you so much for everything. 

[Now I'm just waiting for Netflix to offer me my movie ;)]

You know you love me, 

XOXO- Gossip Girl