Tattoo

Thick, dark air loomed in the night sky as a boys body was dragged across dewy concrete. Sparks illuminated in the dimness as crocodile clips latched onto a car's engine. The body lay still, unconscious. Positively charged, the metal clamps plunged down onto the body's chest, sending his eyes flying open to reveal a startling amber glow. "Quiet", a voice whisper-shouts. Obeying the order, the newly resuscitated boy heaves oxygen as his hand gripped his side where a deep, bloodied wound sat. With his vision clearing, he found that the voice belonged to a woman. Hauling him up she slung his arm around her shoulder. "Stay with me, we're almost there", she said sternly. Pain shot throughout the back of his neck and his hand flew to stop it. "My neck", he complained. "It's the claws, it's how they share memories", she informed, her head whipping around wildly, looking for company. "But I don't remember anything", he whined in confusion. "It's also how they steal them", she concluded. Feet scraping against the floor, the boy neared the place where the woman wanted to go. "Listen to me", she said as she placed her worn, leather gloves over her hands, "no matter what happens, you hold on, okay?". Weakly, the boy nodded. "You hold on tight", she concluded. Headlights of her motorbike created a stream of blaze through the darkness as she placed a helmet over her raven curls.

They travelled through the night, fastly, rounding corners until they pulled into an alley. "I hear something", the boy stated, squinting in confusion, "someones coming". Panic struck him and his head sharply looked behind, to follow the sound. Amongst the fog, a sprinting figure came into view. It soon came face to face with him. A male. A werewolf. "Faster!", he screamed to the woman. Taking the order she pressed her foot flat as they accelerated more, the figure falling behind. However, he soon caught up and slashed at the motorbike viciously. Squealing tyres echoed through their skulls. The boy's heart beat uncontrollably in his ribcage as he looked over his shoulder. "Two of them", he said, his voice breaking in fear. Without hesitation, she ploughed on, hoping to lose them. Yet, they returned once again, swiping their claws at the vehicle. Rounding a corner, a spark of electricity hit them as one of the creatures swung at them, his eyes emitting a vermillion glow. Having rounded yet another corner to lose them, they reached a dead end and were heading straight for a wall. The driver swerved, keeping control. With no other place to go and the werewolves nearing them. She had a plan. "Remember what I said before?", she said, lifting the front of her helmet. "Hold on?", he questioned. "Hold on!", she shouted. The motorbike sped at them, but it seemed they had a plan too. One of them knelt on the floor, while the other was sprinting behind him. As they neared one of the creatures was jumping through the air, heading straight for them. If it wasn't for the last minute turn, they would have been knocked off by their chaser. Speeding down the concrete, a large window stood in their way. Although it was an obstacle, it didn't stop her from driving straight through it. Particles of glass glided through the air. The boy felt a tiredness wash over him and his eyelids grew heavy. "Isaac, stay with me!", his rescuer shouted, "Isaac!". Despite her pleas, he let the slumber consume him as he fell off the bike. Tipping it over, making it squeal along the floor. Consciousness consumed him yet again as he looked at the sight opposite him. Their followers had rejoined them and were joining together to form one. Isaac's eyes widened at the sight before he scrambled towards the broken bike. "Isaac!", the woman shouted. Whipping his head to her direction she told him to duck as she pulled out a large gun, aiming it at the monster. Shotting at them, without missing, blue sparks of electric ran through them. Covering their eyes to shield them from the blinding light, relief flooded them. The monster now lay on the floor, departed as two similar looking boys. "I thought I told you to hold on".

*queue title sequence*