Muted

Walking down the field,  my mind swirled with thoughts, Kate, Derek- who somehow managed to turn back to normal fighting the Berserkers- Malia and how Peter is her father. I could do with a break, we all could.

"Hey", i said as i approached Scott and Stiles, near the bleachers, "ready for practice?". Scott furrowed his brows at me, "you play Lacrosse now?". "Only because it's a family thing", i replied, tying my hair up, "and i wanna play it anyway, i asked Coach and he seems cool with it". Stiles smiled, "finally, we could use a dominate female on the team". I winked at him, before turning back to Scott who seemed in another dimension. "Yo, Scotty?", i waved my hand in front of his face, "earth to alpha". Snapping out of it, he pointed to the feild, "i think we've got some competition". Following his gaze, there was a boy stood in goal, catching every ball with ease.

Stiles stared wide eyed, mouth agape, looking back to Scott every now and then, "who the hell is that?"

Stiles stared wide eyed, mouth agape, looking back to Scott every now and then, "who the hell is that?". Taking off his helmet, the player was a blue eyed, blonde haired freshman. "Liam!", i shouted, waving madly at him. Finding me, he waved back, "Hey, Y/N!". Smiling, i returned my head back to Scott and Stiles. "You know him?", Stiles quizzed, eyes squinted. I nodded, "yeah, he's my cousin".

*queue title sequence*

Back in the boys lockeroom, myself barley getting noticed, 'cause everyone's used to me just walking in, we went over to my cousin

Back in the boys lockeroom, myself barley getting noticed, 'cause everyone's used to me just walking in, we went over to my cousin. "Hey, Liam", Stiles said, eyebrows furrowed at the boy. "Y/N, it's been a while, how are you?", he asked, completely ignoring Stiles. I smiled, "I'm great, what are you doing here? I thought you were at Denford". Liam looked down, "i... erm... i transferred". I raised a brow, "okay, well, welcome to Beacon Hills".
"Thanks, Y/N".
I smiled at the boy, "so, ho-".
"Wanna explain what that was out there?", Stiles  butted in.
"What do you mean?", Liam asked innocently. Stiles rolled his eyes, "that little display out there, that little circus act".
"What circus act?".
Sighing, i put my hand to my forehead, this isn't going to go well.
"You caught every shot".
"I was in goal".
"Yeah, but not a single shot got past you".
"Yeah, i was the goalie. You two played this game before?", he pointed to Scott and Stiles.
"You're a freshman, right?", Scott asked. "Yeah", Liam shrugged, giving me a confused look. "You weren't here last semester", Stiles stated the obvious.
"Yeah, like i said before, i transferred from Denvord prep".
"You transferred?", Scott pressed.
"Yeah".
Scotts face became concentrated, he was listening to his heart beat. "No you didn't, you got kicked out didn't you?", the alpha asked. "Liam!", i scolded, "kicked out?!". The boy stared at Scott, "look kicked out, transferred whatever, i came here to play Lacrosse. Why do you guys care? You need a few more good players, right?". Stiles huffed, raking a hand through his hair, "no, we don't need anymore players". Scott bit his lip, "actually, we could use a few". Stiles stared blankly at his best friend, before turing to Liam, "okay, how'd you get this good? Have you always been this good or did it happen once overnight?". Oh my god, Stiles thinks he's a werewolf, of course he does. "Have you ever been ever been out in the middle of the night, during a full moo-".
"Stiles!", i hit his arm, stopping his speech, "look, he learned it okay, we used to play together when we were younger". Scott turned to me, "you know how to play? Why didn't you join earlier?". I rolled my eyes, "yes i do know how to play and i didn't join because i barely liked half the team, okay". Liam started to pick up his bag, grabbing his jacket, "she's right and i guess I am just that good". Pa ssing Stiles he bumped his shoulder slightly. Great, my cousin and boyfriend are going to have a rivalry. Could life get anymore complicated?