De-Void

Sprinting into the loft, i saw the sheriff already had arrived, handcuffing Stiles. At the sound of my feet tapping the stairs, Stiles looked up, a smirk on his lips, eyes dark. With a swift motion, he broke them in two, as if it was nothing but a stick. Joining us, Allison and her father entered the building, non-lethal weapons raised, Derek following behind. Pointing a stun gun at him, Allison fired it yet Stiles caught it, ripping it from her hands- untouched by the electric.

Derek ran at him, claws and teeth out

Derek ran at him, claws and teeth out. Grabbing his arm, Stiles twisted it and wacked his head off of a table before throwing him across the room. The sound of a gun being loaded sounded in my ears. Turning my head i saw Argent pointing a pistol at Stiles, finger on the trigger. Panic panged in my chest, heartbeat raising. Sheriff Stilinksi put his hand up to the ex-hunter, "don't do this". "Why not?", Argent replied, his eyes never leaving Stiles, "I've done it before, werewolves, Berserkers, i can easily add a Nogitsune onto the list". Stepping forwards, the Sheriff pointed his gun to Argent, a direct aim to his head, "you are not going to shoot my son".
"You said it yourself, Sheriff, that's not your son".
"Put it down".
A smirk crossed Stiles' face as he watched the two men fight, a glint of want in his eyes.
"Put it down", the Sheriff demanded. "Dad, he's gonna shoot me", Stiles said, fake tears forming, that evil smile dropping, "he's gonna kill me, dad".
"Don't listen to him", Argent said, voice calm.
"Put it down".
Stiles turned his head to Argent, "pull the trigger". The Sheriffs shouts echoed the room, bouncing from the walls into my skull. "Shoot me", Stiles teased. Moving my feet forwards, i edged closer to Stiles, even though he was void i didn't want him to get shot. "Dad!", Allison warned. "Shoot me!", Stiles shouted. It was his plan to get inside their heads, all of our heads. But one thing is for sure, a fox can not trick another fox. "Guys stop!", i yelled, "this is exactly what he wants!". Stiles shrugged as he looked to me, "not exactly, i was kind of hoping Scott would be here". Darkness flooded the room, the Oni's signal to arrive. "But", Stiles continued, "been as you all have your guns out and you're not here to kill me...".
Black mist swirled around the windows, the Oni appearing. Taking a hold of my arm, Stiles pulled me in front of him, like a sheild. "... You're here to protect me".

*qeue title sequence*

They didn't fight us or even try to attack, the Oni just vanished- nothing but a mass of dust

They didn't fight us or even try to attack, the Oni just vanished- nothing but a mass of dust. "What the hell?", i muttered. The grip on my arm was released, making me spin around to find Stiles gone. Dashing in, Scott and Kira joined us. "Where are they?", Scott asked. "I don't know they just disappeared", i replied, eyes wide in astonishment. "And so did Stiles", the Sheriff added.