Perishable

Sighing, Stiles opened the Sheriff's office door, myself and his dad walking in. "It's not that she could still be alive", Stiles informed, leaning on the desk. "It's that she would have had to fake her death", i continued. "Lydia's grandmother, Lorraine, faked her death?", the adult asked confused. "Definitely", Stiles replied, whereas i bit my lip, "maybe". He shot me a glance, making me shrug. "Well, I'm guessing you have a story to back this up?", the Sherrif crossed his arms. "Lydia told me that she might be helping the Benefactor", i replied, remembering her distress call from the boat house. "Or is the Benefactor", Stiles added, raising his brows. The older Stilinksi nodded, "sounds like a story worth hearing". Closing the door quickly, distant shouting came into my ears, the sound of fire along with it. Confusion covering my face, Stiles caught on to my sudden mood change. "What's up?", he whispered just as the Sheriff returned. I shook my head, smiling at the adult, earning a few worried looks from Stiles.

*

"Anyone seen Parrish?", the Sherrif asked, opening the door. All the other deputys shook their heads, continuing with their work. Flooding my nostrils, the smell of burning was strong. Staring out the widnow, my eyes grew wide. "Oh my god", i murmured, pointing to the sight. Following my line of vision, we all jumped at the sound of gunshots, the Sheriff whiping his gun out. Sticking close to Stiles, more shots were fired, the older Stilinksi getting hit in the shoulder, making his son dash to him. My brain filled with questions about Parrish. His skin was an ashy black, his clothes non-existent. Considering he was punching the living daylights out of another deputy. What ever he had done to him, it was bad.

*queue title sequence*

While Stiles was at the hospital with the Sheriff, i took Parrish to Derek's loft, meeting up with a few others to try and figure out what he was

Examining Parrish, Derek folded his arms, "and you were covered in gasoline?". The deputy nodded, standing up straighter. "It's the hair and nails isn't it?", Lydia spoke, turning her head to Derek, her ponytail swishing, "the parts of the body that are essentially dead".
Well, they should be gone", Derek raised his brows.

"I was set on fire, all of me should be gone", Parrish said, pointing to himself

"Not if you're like us", Scott spoke from next to me.
"Like you?", he asked, confused.
"I don't think he's like us", Derek shook his head.
"What is he then?", i asked no one in particular.
"I'm sorry but i have no idea", the ex-alpha sighed.
"But you knew about jackson and Kira... and me", i said.
"I'm sorry, this is a little out of my experience. Is there anything in the Beastiary? Did you try Argent?".
"We don't know where he is", Scott piped up. "Okay, hold up, what's a Beastiary?", Parrish raised a brow, eyes wide, "actually, no, that's not my first question. Just tell me one thing, are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic". I laughed slightly at him, quickly covering it with a cough. Scott turned to me, his brows raised. "Psychic?", Derek questioned, the corners of his mouth tugging up.
"Yeah", he nodded in reply.
"Not exactly".
"Okay then, what are you?".
Turning to Derek, Scott gave him a questioning look. Simply nodding, the alpha closed his eyes, swiveling back to the young deputy. Opening them up, they revealed his glowing, crimson orbs.