Illuminated

I stood outside the power substation, mind overwhelmed. "So, my eyes turned red?", i asked. "Blood orange", Scott corrected. "And i whispered in Japanese?".
"Yeah, you said 'Sanda'. Whatever that means".
"I don't even know, Scott".
Raking a hand through my hair, i huffed, "Kitsunes don't have alphas, it doesn't make sense". Coming over to us, Stiles had an annoyed look on his face. "They want us all down the station", he said. Nodding, i gave Scott one last look before heading towards Stiles' jeep.

*queue title sequence*

"So, when did you get there?", Agent McCall questioned

"So, when did you get there?", Agent McCall questioned. Shifting on the leather couch, my knee bumped Stiles'. "At the same time", Stiles said.
"The same time as who?".
"Same time as me", Scott said, pointing to his best friend. "By coincidence?", the adult asked. "Coincidence?", Stiles pressed.
"You two arrived at the same time, was there a coincidence?".
"I think he's asking me".
"I think he's asking you".
"I think he's asking both of you", I said, joining in on the fun. "Okay, let me answer the questions", Mr McCall said, face scrunching at the realisation of what he just said. Behind him, Sheriff Stilinksi was holding back laughter, eyebrows raised. "Let me ask the questions", the adult corrected. Pointing at him, Stiles gave him a wink. "So, that i have this absolutely correct", McCall said, flipping pages of his small notebook over rapidly. "Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school, someone left him a coded message on the blackboard, telling him to kill Kira", he said, "then, he took Kira to a power substation. Tying her up with the intention of electricuting her, which then blacked out the whole city". Stiles pursued his lips, "sounds about right".
"How do you know he'd take her to a power station?".
"Well, cause he was an electrical engineer. So, where else would her take her?".
"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles".
"Hey, what can i say? I take after my Pops he's in the Law enforcement". Giving his dad a wink, Stiles pointed at him, making the Sheriff laugh and cover it up with a cough. "Stiles, just answer the man", Stilinski said, trying not to burst out at the Agent's attempts to talk with his son. "We made a good guess", Stiles said, giving up on his little game. Turning to Scott and Kira, he asked, "what were the two of you doing?".
"Eating sushi".
"Eating Pizza".
They said at the same time, earning a confused expression from McCall.
"Eating pizza".
"Eating sushi".
The Agent raised his brows.
"Eating sushi and pizza".
I bowed my head, trying to not laugh. "You believe this?", McCall asked Stilinski. The Sheriff shrugged. Turning back, Scott's dad looked to me, "what about you?". I smiled, "i was with Stiles". Patting my hand, Stiles gave me a wide smile, putting on his lovey eyes, going along with my little game. McCall twisted his head back to Stilinski, "do you believe that?". The sheriff shook his head, "honestly, i haven't believed a word Stiles had said since he learned how to speak". Stiles gave him a nod. "But i do know that these kids found themselves at the right place, at the right time and that girl sitting there is extremely lucky for it".
"Kira, is that how you remember it?", McCall asked. We all leaned forwards, giving her expectant eyes. "Yes", she simply said, "can i have my phone back now?".
"I'm sorry but we need it for evidence".
Thank God it was over, i don't think i have anymore patience left for interviews.