The girl who knew too much

Pulling into the school, i felt a small amount of panic in my chest. Lydia had called us all here, she said it was urgent. "Lydia?", i heard Stiles ask as i got out of the car. "Over here", Allison said, the two girls coming into view. "Lyds, did you find something?", i asked, running to her. "It's the same thing, the same thing as the pool", She replied, "i got into the car, heading somewhere totally different and i ended up here. You told me to call you if there was a dead body". "What, you found a dead body?", Stiles almost shouted. "Not yet", she breathed. "Not yet? What do you mean not yet?", i questioned, "aren't you supposed to call us after you find the dead body?".
"Oh no, I'm not doing that again, you find them from now on".
"What? How are we supposed to find them?".
She went to reply but a shout from Scott interrupted us, "guys". Snapping our heads to his direction he said, "i found the dead body". Following his line of vision, there was a deputy laying on the school's sign. Crimson liquid oozing from her neck, a cascading waterfall of red. Another sacrifice. 

*queue title sequnce*

After last night, I'm pretty sure i needed therapy from the sight

After last night, I'm pretty sure i needed therapy from the sight. Walking up the stairs, i saw Stiles hiding behind a concrete structure, spying on his dad. With me being the person i am, i decided to sneak up on him. "Stiles", i whisper-shouted, making him jump and scramble around. "Oh my god, Y/N, don't ever do that again", he whispered, putting a hand over his heart, "now be quiet, I'm trying to eavesdrop". Quieting my laugh, i stood behind him, peering over his shoulder. "Excuse me", i heard the Sheriff say before walking over to us. With wide eyes, i acted quickly and pulled Stiles in for a hug. "Wha-", he started, confused. "Just go with it", i whispered in his ear. "Hey, i know you two were listening in, no need to cover it up", the sheriff said as he folded his arms over his chest. Blushing we broke apart and faced him. "Look i know what you're thinking, i know you have all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes", the older Stilinksi said. "Dad, murdered", his Son cut in, "okay, sacrificed actually".
"I got half the state and the FBI coming in on this, they're not getting away with killing one of our own".
"Dad, they killed Tara. You know how many times she helped me with my maths homework when i had to wait at the station for you".
"And when my parents went on vacation and i had to stay with you for a while, she helped me too. I want to know who did this as bad as you do, Sheriff", i piped up. He sighed, "just get to class, okay". At that, he turned around and walked off to the people he was talking to before. "Well, that went great", i commented sarcastically. "You could say that again", Stiles replied as he swung his bag onto his shoulders.

                              *****

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors and similes", Miss Blake said as she walked around the class, "all tools the writer uses in their story". Her heels came to a halt as she stopped next to Lydia. "Lydia, i wasn't aware you had so many talents", she commented. Smiling, the redhead stopped her doodle and turned to her, "you and any guy I've ever dated". I felt a small laugh escape my mouth, soon covered by a cough. "Oh, that was an idiom by the way", Miss Blake awkwardly said as she began walking again, "idioms are something of a secret to the people who know something of the language or the culture". Now at the front of the class, her eyes scanned over Scott, Stiles and I. Weird. "They are phrases that only make sense if you know keywords, saying jump the gun is only meaningful if you know about the starting gun of the race or a phrase like seeing the whole board". Stiles nodded, he just thought of something- i could tell by the little squint of his eyes. "Chess", he said under his breath. "That's right Stiles", the quirky teacher said, "do you play?". He shook his head, "oh, no my father does". She smiled before walking over to her desk and talking some more. Scott leaned forward towards Stiles, myself leaning over too- from behind the werewolf. "I think i know how we can get to Ethan", he said, "get him to talk". "What do you wanna do that for?", Stiles said in a low voice. "He's got two emissary's, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas".
"First of all, i can't believe we're at a point where the sentence: what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas actually makes sense to me and second of all we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan".
"What's that?", i asked. "Going through Adien", Stiles replied, "ever since they've been back at school they've been inseparable". Subconsciously, my head moved to the pretty redhead opposite me. Scott and Stiles followed my direction of looks. "What now?", lydia said as she stopped writing. I gave her the most sarcastic grin i could before telling her the plan.