{ 6 }

New Orleans March 21, 2009
{new vampire}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus POV

After he said his name. I was in shock for a while. I've heard of this man through marcel and other supernatural creatures. Even a young man named Kol.M , The last name he wouldn't really never told me. For safety reasons he said on his behalf. He said it was better for me not to know who he really was to keep me safe. Like I need saving I can never die. "Oh,  i've heard of you before hybrid. They say you're the fear that lesser men have is that true?"
Without any hurry he smiled at me that made my knees weak. But I stayed strong to show no weakness I'm stronger than this hybrid they called big bad Wolf.
" yes it's true, love do I scare you?" The reason  why he said that. to see if I was scared or seeking interest on what I would say after. " no hybrid, I'm never scared people are scared of me but I can compel every buddy that I see or meet so they never know who I am or what I am or what they have seen me do." He was shocked on what I said Marcel on the other hand was laughing because no one ever stood up to Klaus because every supernatural creatures were scared of him like Voldemort in Harry Potter. Out of nowhere marcels' phone starts to ring and picks it up and walks away . saying giving him a minute. then I looked back in class walking over to the seat Marcel was sitting in .I looked over to Niklaus and asked him "makes you so scary that men fear because I like to know because honestly .I don't see it and really I can sense anything that comes to a touch ."after that I put my hand on his fingertips I felt lotta death in pain and anger. From a father figure and siblings but I quickly took my fingers off of his then I realize my eyes started to hurt like they were on fire so I quickly shut down and re-opened them again. "oh love ,what is up with your eyes?." I quickly grabbed my cell phone and turned on the camera I looked at them they were a dark colour like black midnight black with a blue ring around my pupils. " I don't know but whatever .what's taking Marcel so long on the damn phone?." I signed looking over towards him .
he was arguing with some of his probably day walkers then he quickly hung up the phone and turn towards us saying . "come on let's go I have to show you something
and Magness come with me too. I got to show you something too." With seconds later Marcel took my hand and zoomed away down the alley to a circular parking lot and Klaus was close behind. as we were walking in marcel started talking and I see a black van with 2 vampires by it probably 2  of Marcel's good hand mens that he trusted in  his inner circle. Klaus quickly picked up to is feet and started talking to Marcel. " you take me to the nicest places?" Well seconds later the two men open the van stores and I quickly see two people were probably in transition. When was the blonde girl with and worried look on her face. The other one was a man with a dark hair and another worried look on his face. " welcome to the land of the newly dead. I won't waste your time." Marcel quickly looked over to one of the vampire men and started speaking to him. " I trust you fill them in?." The man started to speak. "To be honest , not much in the way of potential here."
" yeah? Well, I just lost six night walkers. I got holes to fill." He looks back at the two scared people with amusement. " i'll keep this quick, that itch you feel that's the need to feed coming on strong, A hunger for human blood. Drink it you're a vampire. Don't, you die again this time for good right here in a body bag. Hey, what are you thinking," looking back at me and Klaus. " what are you thinking cute, dorky girl or gay best friend?" For me it was kind of hard watching these two people had to fight for the life but Klaus opened his mouth and said "dealers choice!" Marcel give me a quick glance over saying "Magnus what do you choose?" I said to him "I could not choose they both look they have potential but if I had to choose it would be the same as Klaus dealers choice." Without a second later Marcel jump to joy and then continuing on speaking to them.
" there's a choice. OK. Whoever picks up this coin gets to live forever. Other one dies!." Both look scared like they had to fight for their lives but Marcel quickly smiled and put the coin down right between both of them.
"Go!" They both look at each other and the girl quickly grabs the coin. " damn, girl I said damn" while he was saying that he was laughing klaus and I shared a quick smile to share at the problem. The boy quickly looked over at her and said "how could you?" to the girl. blond girl said "get over it Josh it's not like I had a choice! Would have done the same thing. You're such a little...." seconds later Marcel vamp speed over to her and broke her neck and closed the body bag up. Dan mentioned to Klaus and I. " her diet cold storage. Got a thing about people who betray their own friends." Looking back at Klaus. Looking back at that young boy he said to him. " come on. Let's go for a ride." Marcel jumped out of the car and the boy looked scared look at me then Klaus then over to the body bag where his dead friend laid. Quickly put my two cents in and put my hand on the boys leg saying " it's OK Josh you'll be fine I know you'll be doing great but just trust me don't piss off these two people ,got me." With a quick nodding he said to me. "yes but what the hell just happened?" Really that's what he asked not say OK getting out. " well she died and welcome to your new life that's what happen when people piss off another person but let's go."

As I hurried up to Marcel he told me that I should go to the compound but not yet but get in the car in the front seat He just need to make a quick call. Before I even got in the car I took a quick glance around and seen the scenery when I saw Klaus take the new vampire to the car and shutting the door and looking right At him talking to him probably telling him more details about becoming a vampire. But I didn't question I'd let them to have their little chitchat then I quickly ran over to the car and got in the front seat looking back at Klaus and the new vampire Josh and gave them a quick little smile. Then looked ahead. Then out of nowhere I see Marcel vamp speed away I looked up at the window and saw a blond girl watching us. Talk to her for a couple minutes. He quickly came back to the car and drove off he said "here let me drop you off at the compound pretty sure one of my night walkers or day walkers are in there tell him that you're a friend of Marcel's and you want a room that is on the upper level to the left at an old friends room." With a smile and a wink I got out of the car and reappeared my luggage making sure that nobody else saw me do.with  that looking up to the gates of this compound I realize I'm in for one hell of a ride.