{ 13 }

The old church, New Orleans
March 24-25th 2009
{Meeting Elijah}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus POV

After dealing with me questioning everything. I ran over to the Saint Ann's Church to go check on Davina. when I was heading over there I heard glass shatter from multiple windows I quickly realize it was the church so with my magic and my wolf speed I ran over to The church.
I see Divina on the ground and glass everywhere. " what the hell has happened here?Davina are you OK ?"as she was still on conscience. I looked around and when I looked up I saw Klaus Michaelson with a boy in his hands. "are you serious Klaus coming over here to probably make a deal with Divina Claire ,you took a man that she has interest in, how low do you go.I know you're the big bad wolf supernatural guy but really she's just a young girl and I have a thing of protecting kids."then came gasped of air came between me and Davina .
She got up and look around. then ran out the door to go find the boy.
Klaus quickly picked up the phone after she left well I'm still standing there near the front end of the pew. " what do you mean she's missing? Klaus said with a little bit of anger then using my super hearing I'm hearing the rest of the conversation.
" what do you think I mean? There's blood in bodies everywhere, someone's ripped this lot to shreds, and there's no smart Alec pregnant girl." I'm guessing that is Rebecca his sister talking on the other line of the phone and she lost Haley .oh my god they're originals and they can't watch over a simple girl.
" keep looking I'm on my way." Without a doubt he started walking away from the upper part of the church. Then out of nowhere he threw Davinas little friend off the balcony and that through the violin with it. Now I am officially pissed like who in the right mind does that.
Minutes later Divina ran in and said.
" oh Tim? Oh, no! No, please. I am sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't even mean to hurt you" she said well try not to cry. " One of the tragic consequences of war, innocent by standard's. What terrible guilt you'll have to live with, Young Timothy's blood on your hands?"
" Klaus get away from him" I shouted for Davina.
" now now, let's not be hasty after all, I can heal him." Really he's going to play that card in a situation like this honestly I can heal him and I'm not even a vampire. Without a second later he started rambling on to Divina about a deal with him then I got sick and tired of it and went by him without him noticing and snapped his neck right in front of Davina.
With my magic I woodshed Klaus out of Saint Ann's Church. I then watch Divina pick up the sweet violin that Timothy had left and she tried to hold back the tears when out of nowhere we both hear Marcel coming in.
" Davina, Magnus what happened? What are you doing here?" As he looked at both of us me and her spoke at the same time but I said she and she said her self. (I)
"I Live here, remember?"
" she lives here, remember Marcel?"
Right after we both turn around and sadness and walked up to her room.
" I am so sorry for you Divina I didn't know Klaus would do this if I did I would've snapped his neck along time ago and dispose his body somewhere maybe Canada." With that comment I made her smile then she went right back to being sad and when I looked over I saw a big casket with the letter E on it I wanted to question why but the minute I stood right beside it I got pulled in to seeing who.
it was Elijah Michaelson nik's other brother.
Then I gust of wind went into the room and the door slammed. Davina and I both looked at the door to see nothing. But then we heard
" it's all right, Divina and Magnus I don't mean you any harm, though I do think it's time we had a talk. With both of you." With that me and Divina and Elijah all smiled at each other.