{ 16 }

New Orleans
April 2nd 2009, later that night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus POV

As Klaus and Elijah also I enter the church. Elijah looked back at me and Klaus and said that we need to stay down here so he can have at least five minutes with Divina. So we let him I quickly sat on the third pew down from the second row on the left. And of course Klaus walked all the way up to the front and turned around at me staring. So for good sake I just gave him a funny face for him to chuckle at .
"like honestly I'm not some boring artefact you need to stare at .I am a  person and I find it quite scary that you're staring at me beastly hybrid .I'm not some prize possession or some dangling star from the sky I am a person."Klaus did chuckle then he started asking me and telling me all sorts of questions like it's serious interview. " so love who are you other than Magnus Evans? where do you come from? and how do you know my dear old Pal Marcel?" Really those are the first questions you ask me?
" well I'm from Mystic Falls born there over 1000 years ago maybe as old as you? And for Marcel I have known him for over 70 years. Isn't that surprising?" With that he turned more curious about me. So then he asked more questions. " what exactly are you Magnus Evans you are not a vampire but yet you can compel so-what are you?"
" I am a creature that is one out of five around the world, Klaus I am a sorceress hybrid that means I'm a sorceress and wolf and something else that I do not know of at this moment. I've been like this for over 1000 years I still remember the day it all happened . when I was at a old maple tree singing a song, then a person from my village came over her name was Mary Lu she told me that I should be careful where I start to sing or I'll get kidnapped by some other village then seconds later. She stabbed a golden dangling dagger into my chest making my dress and underwear all bloody because of the blood draining down. I remember hitting my head off of the maple tree. Then looking over with my blurry vision that I had left and seen two boys run down the hill to come save me. Then after me blacking out I showed up at a different village in someone else's home there was two blondes standing in this home that I did not know .so I got scared and I compelled them to forget me for the first time. one was a taller woman with long blonde hair and another one that almost exactly like her but younger like a daughter or something . She had a little wooden white night figurine in her hand. she told me that  her sons that saved me and brought me here. They said to her that I had blood all over of my clothes that she did not see. so I magically got reborn to be this type of supernatural creature when I was already one .  Also Klaus I would be very careful around me because if you hurt Haley or her unborn child I will kill you like I killed my family and the rest of the people that lived in my village some of them escaped. And if you ask how me and Haley are related is that I am part of two packs and Haley is part of one of my packs I belong to." With that Klaus was blowback on what I have said to him. Then he quickly took my arm and vamp speed all the way up to the really top floor railing. To see cami come into the church and talk to her uncle , father Karen. He held his hand over my mouth and with that I felt weak to my toes. But I had to show that I was brave and not weak. Once Cami left in a hurry Klaus kind of had a sad look. I looked back and said to him "don't worry hybrid she'll fall to your knees one day. I mean who wouldn't by the looks of it she doesn't need any gifts or presents she has all your attention that she needs." With that Klaus kind of got a sad look on his face so I quickly went over and kiss his cheek and walked away I was down by the staircase waiting for Elijah. Close behind Klaus was right there and we saw and heard Elijah close the door and walked out he ask us to follow him to the next location we had to go to.

With us walking to the next location Klaus pulled my arm to beside him. " oh love, you don't need to worry about cami,  I just feel bad for her on what's happening with her. I'm just trying to be a good friend to her she's all Marcel's even though father Karen asked him to stay away from her. Remember I have said to you I only fancy you and only you. There you happy I said it to you I've finally came to my senses and told you that I have fancy you for a very long time. Me and Elijah have known you since you got reborn as the creature you are today. We were the ones that came to the rescue running down the hill. I have always watch you up on the hill singing  your lovely songs with your amazing voice. I remember walking by the hill that one day to blow off steam from my father and I came to hearing of your voice so I quickly stopped where it was and saw you sitting by that maple tree. Months later I kept doing that every week when you were allowed to come  by the ravine. When I saw you get stabbed I was so worried so I ran down to you and yelled out for Elijah cause I know he was right behind me. So I took you to my home and see if my mother could help you with her herbs she had. Then I didn't see you because all week or two later on the full moon my mother turned us into well vampires and my father finally found out that I was truly a beast and he beat me for a long time but what catch me at ease was knowing your lovely voice singing then when I heard that a bunch of death was happening over to the next village over I knew it was something to do with that lady that killed you. So Magnus I have had an eye for you for a very long time I just never knew I would see you again." With that he took my hand and kissed it and gave me the most beautiful smile that I could ever have. Elijah looked back and said "let's enter Russo's we have some business in here to attend to." Then we all see a witch named Sabin on the floor so I of course helped her up. Elijah chimed up and asked "who was it?"And with her response she said it was Agnes her man took Sophie. " Day one with you in charge, brother and already the witch like to Haley has been abducted by the zealots."
" where is she?" Elijah asked and concerned because I think Elijah has a little thing for Miss Haley. "If I tell you where Agnes is you'll just killer her?" She spelled it out at Elijah
"is it that obvious" Klaus said
" look I know she's a little cuckoo but she's our last living older. That may not mean a lot to you but it means plenty to us the elders are the only ones who can do important spells other than your friend Magnus over here." As she was suggesting to me I felt a great complement that came from that.
" like completing the harvest ritual" I questioned and Elijah agreed with me.
" you know about that?" She questioned
" oh darling, ask people that are higher than you would be amazed down by the things we know?" after saying that Klaus came from right behind me and said
"allow me to entertain you what today's list of priorities one, unlink your friend Sophie so she no longer controls the fate of the woman caring my child. two ,convince my brother to except my heartfelt apologies for some recently dodgy behavior. Three there is no three?"
" I believe what my brother is attempting to communicate here is that neither the life of this elder nor the harvest ritual ,nor the covenants connection to magic or any relevance to him whatsoever." I just spoke out with politeness up close to Sabine's face. " so talk now Sabine" I said out loud to her in with them that she gave us the location of Sophie Deveraux. We quickly van speeding to the cemetery to find Sophie. Then we found her. With that me and Elijah ripped off the chains that she was hooked up to from the wall.
" Agnes stuck me with a needle , uhh cursed objects were created a long time ago we use them so we don't get busted by marcel  for doing magic .the one she used is called the needle of sorrows it was cursed in 1860, When......"
"Jump ahead a few  decades and tell us what it does, love." Klaus blurted out well I stood right beside him.
" it has one purpose to kill a child in utero by raising her blood temperature." Then Klaus and I both looked at each other and raised our heads.
" so Sophie it's for miscarriage" and with that she gave me a quick head shacking saying yes.
" so  how much time do we have to fix this? Elijah said.
" it'll do what it's meant to do by tonight is high tide and believe me it'll work. I saw her using a similar Object on a kid who went mad and killed a bunch of priests." With that Klaus peaked his interest he quickly walked forward past me brushing over my shoulder.
" i'd like to have a little chat with this Agnes? Where can I find her?" Klaus asked nicely to her and of course she responded with "you won't there are 1000 places she could hold up to wait it out?"
"that's precisely why we need to unlink you from Haley no more danger towards her or the child." I said because I do not want to see a family member of mine get killed because of a witches vision and I'm pretty sure Elijah and Klaus will agree with me.
" no... what? If I am not linked to Hailey I lose my leverage on you. We had a deal?"
Really she thought she had a deal once we knew every part of the information. so I let Elijah take this one because he'll say more kind than I will because if I say it she would be up on the wall after because Haley's my family and I will kill her and snap her neck make sure all the witches watch I really didn't care ,family came first.
" we are not on the same side Sophie Deveraux. Our deal is no longer stands" with that she had a shocked look on her face and that's what I wanted to see pain for us breaking the deal without her knowing even though I just joined this mission today and finding more information as I go . I'd rather be on this side than Sophie Deveraux side and she will break the link  if I had to have my hands around her throat forcing her to say it.
Later that night me , Elijah and Sophie all went back home to tell Haley and Rebecca the news . Klaus went somewhere else I don't know what but he said he would love to chat with me more later tonight or tomorrow or the next few days to get to know me better. Sophie came right into Haley's room and start demanding to me and Rebecca a list of ingredients in herbs she needs so. " fine happy to play the fetch girls for you guys" she was saying that for both of us we both took an angry look and walked away before I left I gave a smile to Haley to reassure her that everything is going to be OK and I will be right by her side.
Me and Rebecca arrived at to the closest store of herbs and ingredients and stuff for this spell tonight.
Me and Rebecca are rummaging around to find this list of ingredients for the spelled tonight we hear the door open wide I look over and see Marcel. He even looks surprised when he saw me with Rebecca.
" isn't this Katie's shop?" He quickly shut the door and make sure that nobody else was listening in.
" she leave you the keys in her will or maybe it's just to help yourself Tuesday? What are you doing here girls?" He said by grabbing my arm and giving me a dirty look before looking back in Rebecca's direction.
" you know I read that if you mix mugwort with sage you got a quite the vampire repellent wards off even the most resilient pests why are you here?" She said that well not looking at Marcel and he was still getting a surprise looked when I looked over after grabbing two things from the corner over here that we needed. And of course he goes with his famous lines.
" just keeping my city safe from vandals, but every time I turn around I catch an original with their hand in the cookie jar or a sorceress in the cookie jar." Didn't know why he had a big smirk on his face both me and Rebecca looked back at him saying. " well lucky for you your cookies are the last thing on our mind"

(again sorry for the long chapter I was loving writing the story and I just didn't know when to stop)