chapter eleven

The overload of information that Keira had experienced overwhelmed her, causing her to abruptly exit the realm of visions and memories and return to physical reality, where her eyes had acquired a new, red hue, a clear signifier of the power that ...

The overload of information that Keira had experienced overwhelmed her, causing her to abruptly exit the realm of visions and memories and return to physical reality, where her eyes had acquired a new, red hue, a clear signifier of the power that had been bestowed unto her.

As she gained control of her senses, Keira became aware of the location of the three Mikaelson siblings, their location accessible via supernatural means as a result of the bond and its magic.

She also gained information regarding the deceased siblings, Kol and Finn, whose existence she had previously been unaware of.

Once she had emerged from the realm of visions and memories, Keira was aware of the locations of the three Mikaelson siblings, and she instinctively transformed into her wolf form, allowing her to expedite her movement.

The destination came into view, the cemetery, and she made her way there, determined to reach the siblings.

As Keira approached the site where the three Originals were enclosed in a tomb, she was greeted by a coterie of witches and vampires, who had evidently put up a barrier to contain the three siblings.

Without hesitation and seemingly acting without her own will, her body took charge and launched an assault on the creatures that had trapped the Mikaelsons in the tomb.

The first of the attackers to encounter her was evidently a vampire, who glared at her with hostility as the battle commenced.

The vampire's snarl was swiftly accompanied by several more, who attempted to surround her and gang upon her.

Being outnumbered and faced with adversaries who were equally ferocious and determined to confront her, Keira was put under duress, though her resolve and prowess were formidable.

The numerous enemies that Keira was pitted against made things much more difficult and challenging for the young wolf, who had to not only withstand their attacks, but also inflict significant harm and damage to the opposition.

Anger proved to be an effective catalyst and motivator, amping her strength and power as she tore into the vampires with ferocity.

The aggression also served to enhance the rate at which the power absorbed into her, ensuring that her fortitude was continuously buffed by the power coursing through, in turn bolstering her and making her even more formidable.

Having dispatched the last vampire, Keira shifted her focus to the three witches who were prepared to confront her.

The witches had evidently planned on resisting her onslaught, yet they proved to be woefully unprepared as Keira let out a loud howl, the sound itself sufficient to bring them down to the ground, unconscious.