Chapter 3

She walks over to the bed and taps down beside her for me to sit. I get up and sit down beside her smiling slightly.

She starts to slowly brush my hair, catching up on some sneaky knots.

"You have gorgeous hair, wow," she smiles. "May I ask what happened to you?" She stops and looks at me.

I look down at my fidgeting hands. "It's okay  you don't have to tell me," she smiles and goes back to brushing my hair.

After brushing my hair she grabs my hand and takes me out the door. We were in a hallways, it was all dark wood and the floor was dark green carpet.

As my feet touched the fluffy carpet I smiled. It was so soft and nice.

She leads me all the way down the stairs, and that's where a lot of people were.

Boys and girls of all ages stood there, and as soon as I entered the room, they all looked at me. I blushed and hid behind Cali.

She starts laughing, "it's okay, they just smelt a new sent and they want to know you," I shake my head.

She starts walking to the kitchen with me following steadily behind her as people stop and look at me.

Cali walks up to a stove then looks at me, "what do you want to eat?"

I blushed, I haven't talked in years, I didn't know if I still could.

"Eggs? Bacon?" She sat there patiently.  I nodded smiling a little.

"How much?" She asks grabbing the carton of eggs out if the fridge next to her.

I signal that I wanted one egg, she cracks it open and starts to fry it, then she gets out the bacon. I was eating a little because I hadn't eaten in forever, and I had no idea of I could eat a lot of not without getting sick.

"Two?" I nod my head yes.

******

Soon enough I was sitting at a very large dining room table with Cali at my side, both of us eating eggs and bacon.

"Accalia, have you seen Layla?-" A man walks in, he has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, "you're the girl we saved from the woods.. right? The Rogue girl?" He smiled. "My name is Leo" he held out his hand to me, I shake it.

"What's your name?" He asks, I stay quiet.

"Leo, she's Mute, we don't know anything yet," she growls at him for being by her, "and that's okay" she gives me a heartwarming smile.

Cali was always happy and I liked it, it really suited her features.

"Okay, okay," Leo said in defeat, "do you know where Layla is?"

"No I don't," she hissed, why is she so mad at him? I wonder.

Leo looked about 20 years old and Cali looked about 18-19.

"Okay, thanks anyways," he spoke and walked away.

"Sorry about that, he just really makes my beaker boil." She stares at where he walked away.

I nod my head, feeling full of food I smile, "are you done?" She asks. I nod my head.

She gets up with me following her she goes back to the kitchen and washes the plates.

She takes me outside, I smile as the sun hits my skin, as the trees rustle from the small breeze and the grass moves.

"You were asleep for two days by the way," Cali chuckles, "must have been a really good dream."