Chapter 15

After having the hot makeout session, I finished disinfecting Gabriel's cuts. Now we were just laying in his bed enjoying each others presence and getting to know eachother better. We laid our bodies facing the ceiling as our heads were turned towards eachother.

"I have 13 brothers and sisters," I chuckled, "maybe more in the time that I was in that cell."

"Oh my, your parents were busy."

"Kind of I guess, my mum was my father's mate, but she passed away having me. My father always disliked me for that reason. But then my father started sleeping around with the other women in the pack, the single women. Started having more kids."

"Ouch.." Gabriel breathes.

"I have seven older siblings that share the same mother as me. The rest were from multiple different women," I blushed.

"I'd never do that, the children I'd have with you. That's all I want," Gabriel's eyes flick up to mine. They were such an intense blue it almost caught me off guard, I took a deep breath in.

"I'm so proud of you Dawn," Gabriel speaks slowly. Our bodies now facing eachother.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"You went from being alone all the time in terrible shape, to being a rogue, then being mute, you adjusted to the pack amazingly, started talking, got your wolf... all in the matter of a month," he smiles, "you are amazing."

"Thank you," I say almost a whisper looking away blushing. He smiles happy with himself. I had forgotten it was September now, the air has gotten increasingly colder and it's been night faster.

"Its 10 o'clock, are you ready to go to bed?" Gabriel breaks the silence that floated between us.

I nod and he moves the blankets from under us to over us. Smiling he pulls me into his chest and I cuddle in. His sent was a manly musk. I wasn't scent able to explain it.

His body heat made me melt, his love made me nervously excited. I love Gabriel Artic. He made me happy.

Soon enough I drifted off into a deep sleep.

*******

I woke up in Gabriel's arms, he had been brushing my hair out of my face and running his fingers through it. I sleepily look up at him as he smiles.

This was pure happiness.

"Good morning Gorgeous," he smiles, "how was your sleep?" His arms were still tightly wrapped around me, scared as if I was going to leave. I think we all knew I wasn't going to leave.

It felt like electricity running through me everytime Gabriel touched me. Even a small brush of his fingers on my cheeks drove me wild. I love Gabriel.

I felt this pull that just wanted me to be so close to him, more then close. If that made sense.

"My sleep was good," I smiled, "how was yours?" I asked.

"Amazing," he smiled, "let's go get some breakfast," he said, then kissed me.

"Hmm," we got up.

"Wait," Gabriel stopped me at the door,  he pulled me in close to him. My heart pumped loudly. His right arm pulled me into him by my lower back, my arms at my sides.

"What?"

He put his face in the crook of my neck, his kissed it lightly. A tingling sensation ran through my body as I squirmed a little by being ticklish.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled as I put my left hand into his hair.

"Dawn," he kept his head in the crook of my neck. His breath kissing it ever so gently with warmth.

"Yes Gabe?"

"You're mine," he gives me another small kiss, my body gittered in excitement. I smiled.

He moved his head up to look at me, he grabbed each side of my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. It was so loving and gentle.

My stomach growled, chuckling he moved away, "we will finish that later, let's get some food," noooo, be my food. I'm hungry for you..

We held hands walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I hadn't seen Cali in a long time. I wonder where she is.

"Have you seen Cali?" I look up at Gabriel, now everyone was looking at us, why? Because we are basically coming out with our relationship now.

"No I haven't, not since her and I talked about your necklace," I put my hand up onto the necklace around my neck that specifically said Luna.

Where is she? Is she okay?

We walk to the kitchen, we decided to have some salad for breakfast, we walked out to the dining room and seen Leo and Layla.

"Hey guys, have you seen Cali around?" I looked at Leo and Layla, sitting beside Layla.

"She's been locked up in her room for two days now, no clue why. She won't talk to us," Leo pipes up.

"Would you know why?" Layla looks at me.

"No sweet clue," I chuckle, "I'll check up on her after this."

We kept the conversation going. Eventually switching off into a different topic.

"Seriously though Dawn, you need to see Cuba," Leo winks at me. Which earns him a little growl from Gabriel, I chuckle.

"We should go to Cuba sometime, all of us," I smile, I felt Gabriel's hand on my thigh. Butterflies running through me like mad.

"That sounds like a plan," Layla smiles.

"Well I'm going to check up on Cali, see what's up," I smile, "see you guys later," I wave.

I walk up to Cali's room in a rush, she hadn't been out for two days? Was she okay?

I knock on her door, her sent was like flowers and she definitely was inside. "Cali, it's Dawn, are you okay?"

No response, "I know you're in there Cali, I can smell you, it's like a garden," I chuckle, "I just want to talk to you."

With that I hear footsteps coming closer to the door. Then it opens.