Chapter 23

The warm wind caresses my cheeks, making my hair fly back as I enter the small building to where I was getting ready for my wedding.

Holy crap I'm getting married.

I take a deep breath and open the doors to the suite I was in. Cali smiles at me, "are you ready Luna?"

"So ready."
*************

My white dress flows behind me so easily (up top), some of the small children from my pack held the train on the dress. I specially requested the little girl who let me out of the cell when I needed her the most.

Her name happened to be Noella. She was my one and only flower girl.

I walk along the isle of the outside wedding, long pews set on each side, thousands of people from both packs stood up around me.

And at the front, was my one and only, Gabriel Artic.

He wore a black suit, smiling at me from ear to ear.

My bridesmaids were Layla and Olivia, my maid of honor was Cali of course.

The groomsmen were a couple of my brothers who had become close to Gabriel, especially Xerxes and Apollo. Gabriel's best man was Leo.

Our wedding colours were white, black and gold. The girls wore gold dresses and the men wore matching gold ties with black suits.

My heart thumped against my chest and just like when I first seen Gabriel time stopped around the world other then just us.

This was us.

His blue eyes shined, his smile contagious. My father walks me down the aisle, my feet stumble as he grabs ahold me to keep my balance.

"You nervous?" He asks.

"Never, not with Gabriel," I smile at Gabriel whispering to my father.

"Its a good feeling," he smiles, his wrinkles showing.

Soon I was up front with Gabriel, holding his hand gently.

The pastor starts to speak but I can't hear anything as I look at Gabriel. He was mine, truly mine.

He looks at me, tears in his eyes, we are happy. We are together. Forever.

It sounds scary, but I'm not scared. Not as long as I'm with Gabriel.

The love we share isn't like any other. We are lovers. We are ment to be. We are soul mates.

"I do," I spoke, looking at Gabriel in the eyes, he also then spoke.

"I do."

Then we did the oh so magical embace.

It felt magical to me, every time we kissed it was like lightning bolts through my body.

And since it was a wolf wedding, he also hate to mark me (which is left for later wink wink).

We walked down the isle with everyone clapping, I was finally his forever.

I curled my lips up at him as we locked eyes. This was our forever.

*********
(A year later)
(Pregnancy announcement)

I smiled looking at the piece of plastic infront of me. I knew it.

I had been sick for a couple weeks now, morning sickness, headaches.. ect.

And now that I was a week late on my period I thought I should just take it, just in case. And I was right. I am pregnant.

I stand up, washing my hands. I slip the pregnancy test in my back pocket walking into mine and Gabes bedroom.

He sat on the bed, it was early in the morning, "you okay love?" His voice was rough and grungy from it being early morning.

I curl up beside him, he pulls me closer to him, he sniffs, "something is different? You smell different?"

I chuckle "guess what?"

"What?"

I move his hand to my stomach, "were expecting."

He stays silent for a moment, letting it sink in. Then he jumps out of the bed, "I'm going to be a father!" He jumps up and down excited.

He picks me up by my armpits and swings me around gently then brings me in for a kiss. He then puts me on the ground and gives me a bear hug.

He was so excited.

(Five years later)

My fathers pack and mine mixed, we squished everyone into the AfterGlow pack house. So my brothers and sisters were with me full time.

I know what you're all wondering (probably not), what happened to Rune? Well.. She left us alone, and by that I mean she moved to Spartans old pack where her mate is.

By now Cali and Leo were married for two years. Spartan and Layla already had one child and were engaged.

Gabriel and I? We currently have two children and are expecting a third. But the pack dont know about the third just yet.

Our first child is a boy, his name Echo Artic. Pregnancy with him was literal hell.

Our second is a girl, Juniper Artic. Pregnancy was quite easy.

Our third, hopefully a girl, her name would be Crescent, if a boy Grayson.

We were having supper.

"Dawn, wine?" My father holds wine towards me.

"No thanks, I'll stick to water I wink."

"You passing up wine, what are you preg- YOU'RE PREGNANT AGAIN!" Olivia shouts from the other side of the table.

I smile to myself. Yeah you're right.
******