We got married 😯🥰

Jungkooks Pov:

^I don't want to do it, especially not with her!^ I said to my manager I can't believe they want me to participate in this childish show more Important with HER the clingiest most annoying person I know. ^ You must jungkookie i know you don't really like her but at least try okay? You will become more famous especially in korea!^ namjoon Hyung said . He's right It would help us gain more fans and popularity but I really hate her. ^ why can't someone else do it ? Like Jiminie?? Or Chanyeol hyung he fits her ideal type right??^ I really didn't want to do it and I wanted answers . ^ Kook you know I need to practice for my Solo I would love to do it I mean she is so hot and beautiful but I can't and Chanyeol Hyung is On a tour right now you know ? Just do it and don't act like that! ^ Jimin Hyung is right i should do it . I agreed to do it in the end and my manager was really happy. I received a message and I already know from who it is 🙄.

That annoying girl ignored me well she said her unnie called her so I guess she didn't mean it anyways I don't care

That annoying girl ignored me well she said her unnie called her so I guess she didn't mean it anyways I don't care . What did she mean with and not ... Like I care I'm going to play video games and maybe text with Iu noona .

Rosés POV:

Im so sorry jungkookie i didn't want to ignore you but I-I can't read his name without thinking of all the stuff that happened. I'm so incredibly happy it's jungkook who is my partner and not Him . I'm so thankful . No Rosie don't cry you are stronger now I will protect myself and everyone else I love . He will never destroy me again I won't let him .

The next day
Jennie unnie was calling me I guess I need to wake up . I cried in my sleep I quickly wiped away my tears and in that moment jisoo unnie entered . That was close . ^Wake up chaeng -ah today Is your first shooting ^ oh yeah I am so excited I am going to see jungkookie again I can't wait I will dress prettily for him.

{Chaeng looks so pretty omfg, that lucky boy }I decided to go like that

I decided to go like that . I hope I look okay .
Lisa practically slammed the door open and screamed I was so scared I looked at her  . ^ Omg my chaeng looks so beautiful you are getting so old already getting married and stuff ^ she fake cried that little -
^Im older than you you know ? Also thank you i must go now bye lili ^. I went to the place and sat down on a bank .

Interviewer =I. Rosé =RS

I : Do you know who your husband is already ?
RS:yes i know Him
I: Are you happy it's Him? Tell us a little about him.
RS: I am really happy it's Him he fits my ideal type really well . He is a main vocal in a very famous group and he has a really beautiful voice he also looks like a bunny and is younger than me.
I: okay i think now everyone know who it is thank you Rosé. You can now meet him .
RS:Thank you

I am so excited. I know he didn't want to do it i know he hates me but what can I do .

Jungkook pov:

Woah she looks really pretty but she always does so . I don't Like her but she was always one of the prettiest girls I've seen . I think she waited long enough I should go to her no matter how much I hate her I'm still a man and shouldn't let her wait .
She didn't notice me should I scare her? I decided to slowly walk to her and whisper in her ear . ^Hello ^. ^Jeon jungkook are you Crazy ?^ she didn't get scared? I guess she doesn't get scared easily . I looked over her and saw her pouting cute I thought no wait jungkook you don't like her stop that !

^Lets go do our first mission^ I said
She looked at her phone and gasped what happened????
^ is everything okay ?^
^ I need to go to the bathroom kookie please wait ^she said with Teary eyes. What happened?

Rosés POV:

It's him .
I can't believe he texted me I blocked him changed
My number what else can I do .

I can't do this anymore

I can't do this anymore .

Thank you for reading my story ♥️
I will update soon .
I hope you like it .

For questions or other things you can contact me on Instagram: @internationalplaygirlroseanne
Twitter :@rosekookislifee
💞💞💞💖💖💖💖🌹🌹🌹🌹💖💖💖💖💞💞