I am not jealous 🔥

Rosés POV :
Today we are going to an award show , and if I'm honest I'd rather stay at the dorms . But I don't want my members to worry and with a member missing especially if it's the main vocal it's hard to perform . I don't want to be selfish so I'm going . We are going to perform Beyoncé's Partition I really like the choreography we once did it on party people .
^If you two don't come here in 10 seconds I'm going to kill both of you Rosé I won't kill you in a hurtful way don't worry but get your ass down here ^
Jennie unnie said to me and Lisa .

I think Lisa is texting with Taehyung so I knock on her door .
^LILI let's go and did Taehyung text you ?^  I asked her . ^ yeah and yes jungkook will be also there and yes they are on their way already ^. I nodded and we quickly  went to our unnies before they kill us . My jungkookie I'm going to see you again .

At the award show :

We arrived and went to change our clothes .
We wore this :

Jennie unnie looks really pretty in that And Lisa has such a good body and jisoo unnie always looks gorgeous

We went to our seats and I noticed that we are sitting beside BTS and with Exo . So Exo is sitting with us . Is this a joke why can't BTS sit with us I would sit beside jungkook and hug him all the time .
KFans know about our interactions but they don't post it because they don't like rumors, so we can be free . We still need to be careful but it's okay the lights are not on the idol seating area so you can't see anything . We sat down and jennie unnie sat beside me .

We saw BTS coming our way and I waved to jungkook but he ignored me . Taehyung went behind Lisa and hugged her . They are so Cuteeeee. I want to do that with jungkook but he will Push me away .
Jungkook sat behind me and he was so near me our backs touched he was about to go away but I hold his hand .

^ Please stay kook , the noises ^  I told him . I am really scared of the noises at award shows they are so loud . He didn't go away he stayed and hold my hand . I love him so much . I know he doesn't like me but the interactions we have are so special . 
We talked with the BTS members until Exo came . Lisa quickly sat beside me so He couldn't . ^its okay Chaeng right ? Just ignore him ^ she told me . I know li I'm going to try . He sat in front of me .
^what happened ?^ Taehyung asked . For a second I thought it was jungkook who is asking but he probably didnt care .

^ so yall look really hot today especially you Jennie  ^ baekhyun said and winked .
I saw BTS pulling yoongi down because he was about to get up from his seat . He probably was jealous because of unnie .
^so Ladys how about you all give me your numbers we could talk and stuff ^ Suho said .
^ Ah we are really sorry but we ALL have boyfriends ^ jisoo unnie told them looking a little annoyed .
^ anniyeo rosé doesn't have a boyfriend right ? How about I give you my number and you can call me later ^ baekhyun said.
^ She doesn't want to give you her number don't you understand?? ^ surprisingly kookie said .

^ why do you even care I heard you don't even like her so don't interrupt us ^ baekhyun said .
^ im really sorry but I already like someone sorry sunbaenim ^ I said . I wanted to say other things but he is our senior and older then me so it would be disrespectful . Exo went away because they were about to perform.
^ Kookieeee are you jealous ?? Don't be I will forever be yours I promise ^
^ of course im not jealous , jealousy is useless and also why would I be jealous over you ? I already told you I like IU noona .^he said
^ I know kookie but I will forever fight for you ^
^ please don't ^
After exos performance which we all forgot to watch it was our turn .
[no hate to Exo seriously this is just a book I love Exo especially Chanyeol and baekhyun I just needed some Characters]

We went away to change into our new outfits and performed . I really love the choreography.

Jungkooks POV :
* starting from where they saw Blackpink and sat next to them*

I sit so close to Chaeng . Wait Chaeng ? Why do I call her Chaeng it's not like she is my friend .
I decided to move away but she held my hand .
She told me she didn't want me to move away and that she was scared . I don't know why but I didn't move away . Soon Exo sunbaenims came as well.
They started to talk to BLACKPINK.
^so y'all look really hot today especially you Jennie ^ baekhyun hyung said and winked at them . Yoongi hyung is definitely bothered by it he is jealous . I can't understand people who get jealous it's a useless feeling . I'm going to be honest I don't like the way he talks to them they seem uncomfortable .

^ so Ladys how about you all give me your numbers we could talk and stuff^ Suho hyung said. Ahh that's really enough now they know Lisa Jennie and jisoo noona have a boyfriend it's disrespectful to talk to them like that. My hyungs also look bothered by it .
Luckily jisoo noona said they have boyfriends but chaeyoung isn't dating ?
^ anniyeo rosé doesn't have a boyfriend right ? How about I give you my number and you can call me later ^ baekyun hyung said .

THAT BI- . That was clearly enough rosé is so uncomfortable right now. ^ She doesn't want to give you her number don't you understand?? ^i said angry. Why did I even say that I don't need to defend her or protect her . But something in me said I should do it so I did. Her face brightened up small things really do make her happy . Baekhun hyung said something after that but I didn't care . Rose said she like someone else and that's of course me .
I know Baekhyun hyung doesn't like her or any of the members that way he just does that to tease us but the girls don't know .
What I'm wondering about is why Chanyeol hyung kept on staring at his phone like that. I went to get some water bottles and went passed him .
I looked at his screen and what I saw was definitely nothing I expected it's creepy. I stood there shocked and didn't know what to do .

^Kook come here we already got some ^ namjoon hyung said .
I went back to my place and noticed BLACKPINK was gone they will probably perform now.
I still can't stop thinking of what I saw on his phone it's just creepy . That's not the Chanyeol hyung I know .
Now BLACKPINK was performing partition and I'm gonna be honest rosé looks the hottest . I only focused on her even tho I didn't want to. She looks so pretty and dances so good . After their performance the audience screamed mostly fanboys . We won a lot of awards thanks to army we are so grateful for them .
I looked over at their table Blackpink members are talking happily but then i see Chanyeol hyung smiling at her . Did something happen between them ? I will ask her . If I ask her out on a date she will definitely tell me and maybe ............ she will be happy if I do it .

💞❤️ Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote and comment seeing that I know people actually want me to upload new parts .

Also EMMA if your reading this where are youuuu?
You better reply to me on Instagram if your reading this !

💛💛💜💜💜🧸🧸🧸 bye I will update soon
Sorry for the mistakes I will correct them when I have the time 👑