Nice to meet you Rosé-sshi

Rosés POV:
We are still here and I'm still crying .
He was on his phone and I was sitting on the ground hiding my face .
^I know you are crying what's wrong ?^he said
^Im not crying really nothing is wrong ^
^ Dont lie to me just say what's wrong !^
^ you said you didnt worry about me and find me annoying so what do you want ?? ^
^ I didn't mean it like that it's just you are really clingy just tell me ^
^ Im scared ^ I said
^of what ? Didn't you say you are not scared of monsters ?!^
^ of the dark Im scared of the dark and of loud noises ^

He didn't say anything after that he was taking something out of his bag but the sirens began again and I started to cry . I hate it. I really hate it , those loud noises remind me of my past I'm too scared .
^Wear those headphones and only look at me
ok? ^ he said
He played a song oh it was his cover of nothing like us . I love his voice it's so calm . I slowly started to fall a sleep. Thank you Jungkook .
When I opened my eyes I noticed I was in a room , a boys room . I looked beside me because I felt some breathing . It's jungkook . What is he doing here .

Jimin came in . He smiled at jungkook and looked at me . ^ he stayed beside you since yesterday . You fell asleep and he carried you outside we were all so worried Rosie I'm glad your ok now . Wake him up and come to the kitchen your members are waiting^
My members oh no . They must be worried. He really stayed beside me all the time and I'm on his bed . My dreams came true I love him so much . He has a soft side that's probably what I like about him . He cares for the people around him .
^Jungkookie wake up^

^ didn't I already tell you to stop calling me kookie i hate the nickname it makes me feel like a kid^
^ I will stop I promise^ I looked at him and smiled. He looks so cute with his Morning hair. I wish I could always wake up like this . But at least now I know he doesn't hate me . He did care for me in the end . I went to the kitchen and saw my members .
Lisa was about to tease me Jennie unnie looked mad and Jisoo unnie worried.
^miss Roseanne park I was so worried . I thought
something happened when you didn't text back .^ Jennie unnie said Jisoo unnie nodded .^ I'm sorry unnies I fell asleep ^

^ yeah about that we know already but you two look so cute together in the morning like a newly weds^ Lisa smiled excited . ^ no we don't ^ jungkook said and sat down. ^ Anyways Girls please sit down we will have breakfast now.^ Jennie Unnie Sat besides me and put some food on my plate^
^ Unnie Im not a baby nor the maknae I can do it myself^ I said she smiled at me and pinched my cheeks . Lisa is the youngest but they treat me like the youngest. We ate and went home oh yeah shooting ended so no more we got married. It was really fun even though it was only for a few days .

In two days we will go to an award show and I heard Exo sunbaenims will attend. Lisa said I shouldn't attend and just pretend I'm sick but I won't do that . I'm stronger now I'm still scared but it will be okay . Tomorrow we have a free day so I don't know what to do . I think I will text jungkook and thank him.

Jungkooks POV :
I was worried she seemed so scared .
I wanted to text her and ask her if she is okay but I won't I mean I shouldn't care I did my job and helped her . I received a text .

Why is she so scared ??  There must be something

Why is she so scared ??  There must be something .
Namjoon hyung told me to go to sleep.

The next morning :

^ Jungkook wake up  we are going somewhere^ Jin hyung told me. What really ? I thought we had a day free seriously . ^ where are we going ? ^ I asked .
^ to a trip with Some idols I heard it's for a Ad it won't take long^ jimin said .
I wonder with who it's going to be ? I hope with Twice I heard they are funny . Or maybe with Ikon . Or with ... No .
We went to the beach .

They told us to wait and we saw Exo sunbaenim . Who do we wait to arrive ?
We waited 20 minutes until I heard a Familiar voice . It was Jisoo noonas.
^We are really sorry we are late rosé is sick so she can't come today ^ ^She is sick ????^ me and Chanyeol hyung asked . ^Yes Jungkook she is sick and won't come^ Jennie noona said she looked mad . So she won't come today. But it isn't Blackpink without a member. Why is she sick is she still scared ? We were about to start with the shoot when jisoo noona got a call . ^ I'm really sorry it's rosé i need to pick it up^ she went away and talked with her . I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I did .
Jisoo =J Rosé =R

J: No you cant come I already told you stay at home
R: But why unnie I'm stronger nothing will happen I promise
J: Stay at Home i won't repeat myself , wait what do you mean your on your way !
R: Im almost there unnie Im sorry but I need to do this

Jisoo noona hung up and came to us again I was the only one focusing on her. She is coming she said to me and smiled. I nodded . Why was she not allowed to come here.  10 minutes later we saw her waving at us with a smile on her face . She looks nervous . Is she really sick ? Jennie noona and Lisa looked shocked when they saw her.
^ okay let's begin the shoot everyone please change in the outfits we prepared^

Thank you for reading ❤️🧸❤️
I will update soon 👑
Don't forget to vote and comment 💜💜