I will protect her

Rosés POV :
We came back from our performance and sat down. I noticed jungkook looking at Him .
^Kookie what's wrong ?^ I ask him
^i have a question is anything or was anything going on between you and -^ he stopped and looked away .
What does he mean ? Why doesn't he continue ?
^kookie tell me what did you mean??^
^nevermind I will ask you on our date^
Our date ? Did he really say that ? Am I dreaming ?
^ kook did you really say date ? ^

^ yeah I said date I will take you out tomorrow where do you want to go ? ^ he asked me .
This can't be real . He asks me out on a date . He hates me . Doesn't he ?
He told me he will pick me up at 9 pm and that we will be going to han river. I love that place .
Im so excited I told my unnies and Lisa about it . What I didn't know was that a certain person was listening all along .

I still can't believe I'm going on a date with My kook.
I love him with so much it makes me happy . I hope he means it .

Jungkooks POV:

Today is the date and I will pick her up in a few hours . I am really excited since I'm still kinda nervous around girls . I remind Myself I'm only going on a date with her because I want to know what is or was going on between her and Chanyeol hyung. Or is it really just because of that . I admit I do have a little bit of feelings for her but still not enough to say I like her . IU noona has a boyfriend currently and she is really happy . I know I only had a crush on her and didn't love her I don't know why I kept saying I love Iu noona .

Beside me is Yoongi hyung who keeps talking about how many Fanboys Jennie has and how annoyed and jealous he is . I can't understand it you are in a relationship with her aren't you so why be jealous . I would never become jealous over someone .
Someone is calling me so I pick up my phone .
J=Jungkook
J: Hello ? Who is it ?
R: i can't believe you don't know who I am
J: oh it's you
R: what do you mean it's you ?
J: nothing so why did you call me ?
R: because I love you and I wanted to ask you when do we get married ?
J: Roseanne
R: okay k wanted to ask you where we are going because I want to wear a dress .
J: you shouldn't wear a dress we will go bike riding and also bring a jacket it will be cold .
R: okay thank you Baby see you soon byeeee
J: don't call Me Baby you -

She hung up . I can't believe I'm going on a date with her .
It's time I should pick her up .
I go to her dorm and wait for her to come outside .
^Hello my kookie bear you don't know how excited I am^ she says . Oh no not another nickname .
^Oh gosh I already told you don't call me nicknames also I need to ask you somethings but let's do it after the date okay ? ^ I Tell her.
She says okay and we walk to Han River to rent 2 bikes.
It's been a long time I've been here .

I like coming here it makes me happy and I heard chaeyoung likes it too . I watched some interviews of Blackpink with my hyungs . There is also a question I've been wondering so long about in interviews rosé is always the only one who is asked about her ideal type or her relationship status . They always only ask her who her ideal type is or if she would like that guy . I would be really annoyed .
We ride the bike for a while and then sit down on a bench . I think it's time to talk about that .
^ Rosé ?^
^yes kook?^

^So I've been noticing some things and I wanted to ask you if there is something going on between you and Chanyeol hyung ?^
She looks so pale right now is everything okay ? Did I say something wrong ? She is about to cry what did I do ?
^kookie I want to tell you everything but promise me you won't tell anyone ^
Of course I won't why is she so serious what happened ?

Rosé s POV:
So he asked me that . It's time I guess he needs to know .
Should I tell him ?
I think I should.
I decided to tell him everything that happened between me and Him.