She is Mine

Jungkooks POV :

Why is she still not back ?! It's not like i care but we need to hurry and Film the next episode. Should I call her ?
I guess I will .
I was about to call her when I saw her coming towards me her eyes are red and puffy and she looks like she cried .
^are you okay ?^ I asked
^Yes haha why shouldn't I be okay ?^
Maybe because you were crying???
I decided not to ask her anymore if she doesn't say it it's her problem why did I even ask ? It's not like anything special happened she Probably cried of joy or something like I care .
^lets go they are probably waiting^ I said and when we arrived we got a message . I opened it and saw a picture .

 I opened it and saw a picture

Ok so this is how our house will look like

Ok so this is how our house will look like . It's cool I guess . They told us the address and how to go there . We need to take the bus ,It's been a while since I took it . We went to the bus station and we were waiting. I heard the boys behind us started to talk about rosé she seemed really uncomfortable .
^Hey look at her waist she  is so hot ^ said one of them ^ I know right I would totally -^ I knew what he was about to say I looked into his eyes and hugged  her . ^ she is MINE ^ I said to the boys and they apologized to her and ran away . What the fuck was I thinking why did  I do that . I looked to her and saw her blushing woah she looks cute .

I apologized to her I mean I hugged  her all of the sudden but she said she doesn't mind with a grin . That girl 🙄. I still don't know why I did that but I guess I was mad they disrespected her like that . Did they really think she wouldn't hear ? She was so uncomfortable . It must be hard being outside for girls I pity them . The bus arrived and we went to sit in the back . She looked really excited. ^ is it your first time going somewhere with a bus?^
^ yes well no in Australia I often took one but never here I wasn't allowed since I became a trainee really young ^ oh yeah I forgot being a trainee under yg must be hard especially as a girl.

So we arrived finally .The  house looks really pretty but we are only going to stay here for 2 days. They asked us if we only want to stay here for filming and then go to our dorms or if we want to actually sleep here .  I didn't mind neither so we just stayed .

Interviewer =I
Jungkook =J

I: so jungkook -sshi did you enjoy the day with rosé ?
J: yes it was fun we had some trouble coming here but it's fine now .
I: are you sad you are only going to stay here for 2 nights ?
J: not really i miss my hyungs so I don't mind going back.
I: that's all thank you we will go now have fun you two .

Rosés POV:

I went outside and saw a pool omg I really want to go in there . I decided to ask jungkook if he wants to join me and he said yes .
I changed into my bikini and saw him already sitting in the pool.
I think I forgot something but I can't remember.
^From where did you get that big bruise ?^ he asked clearly shocked .
Oh yeah right I forgot to cover it .
^I-I fell down the stairs haha Im a Little clumsy nothing to worry ^ I'm not a good liar and I could see he didn't believe me . We stayed in there for 20 minutes and then went out it was really fun I pushed him into the pool when he went out and he tried to drown me . Well not really drowning of course . He laughed it was was the first time I heard him laughing and it's because of me . I looked at him and smiled he blushed and looked away omg cute .

I was so happy I thought nothing could ruin my day he even cooked for me when he went showering I noticed he got a text . I didn't want to read it but it seemed urgent so I looked. Tears began to coming out of my eyes . I'm so dumb so so dumb and naive did I really think he liked me ? I put his phone away and went to sleep I don't want to talk to him .

Jungkooks POV:

I came out of the shower and was about to call her when I received a message .

Oh it's IU

Oh it's IU . I need to text her back but first I will find rosé . I went to my bedroom I mean our and saw her sleeping . Isn't it a little bit to early ?  I put a blanket on her and texted IU back .
Today was a fun day
It was fun with rosé
I can't believe Im saying  this I mean when you get to know her she isn't really annoying she is actually shy and adorable ,maybe we will become  friends after this . I went to check my texts again and replied to everyone when I heard rosé s phone I picked it up and saw she received a text there was no name but it said ^See you soon darling^ is it her friend? Probably . I also went to sleep after that . I still wonder where she got that bruise from I know it's not because she fell from the stairs . If she doesn't want to tell me it's okay I guess. It's probably from a fight with her members or her sister or she maybe really fell. I shouldn't worry about That. Oh yeah I remember Exo sunbaenims will come tomorrow from their tour maybe I will text them .

please don't forget to vote and comment ❤️
I would really be happy if I could see some comments ❤️😂🧸

❤️💓❤️❤️ i hope you like my story ❤️❤️
This part was kinda boring so I'm sorry I will try do better 💝
You can ask me questions on Instagram :
@internationalplaygirlroseanne
And on twitter:
@rosekookislifee