New Book?❤️

So I decided that I will continue this book.
I won't write much more chapters tho maybe like 3 more ?
Also I already have an idea for my new book .

I think it will also be about Rosekook.

Name :
Daring Love /Rosekook

The plot:

Park chaeyoung/ Rose a second year high school student, is the manager of the school's basketball team. Being the eldest of 3 Siblings she tried to hide her emotions and always do the best in every situation to not disappointed her parents and younger siblings . However Chaeyoung is an love with the Basketball teams captain , Park Jimin who had recently got a girlfriend  .  Jeon jungkook a first year high school student who also joined the schools basketball team teases her .Day after day Jungkook tests her patience and tells her he will win her over .
After the final match of the year , also the day Park jimin a 3-year student leaves the school  The possesive Jeon jungkook confesses his feelings .

What will happen with their relationship?
Will rosé fall in love with Jungkook and can she forget Jimin ?

In this Story rosé is older then jungkook by a year I think so he calls her noona !❤️

Also this story is inspired by a manga called Namaikizakari it's so good I love it 💜

Tell me if you like the idea and if you would read it .
I will upload Chasing Jungkook soon
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment 💞💜